Get ready…

Sounds a lot like modular percussion to me… Semi-modular drum synth with patch cables and built in Elektron sequencer :star_struck: or individual euroack machines/modules? Eurorack revolution is growing and growing!

3 Likes

That is some terrifying human centipede looking stuff lol

3 Likes

Second video sounds really remind me of the DFAM

“KILLLL MEEEEE…eee…eee”

– MD mk3

9 Likes

In an already cost inefficient enterprise, drums are the least cost efficient in modular.

So a Modelesque box with machines tailor made for percussion and a load of cv inputs.

My fear is that Elektron decided to go deeepaaa into the analog/modular/cv/gate day dreaming ludicracy! :frowning:
Bc thatd really be a sad move!

• hopes this post gets deleted *
3 Likes

There were dots overlaid the background in the first vid, or am i wrong?

1 Like

see some of you at the gig on wednesday!

9 Likes

I don’t think they’ll ever do modules. But I do think they’ll continue to expand into it (esp since ARii cv and Koma collab)

modular modules sell really low numbers so there’s no way

2 Likes

Oh snap dataline cosign. :flushed:

3 Likes

It’s a sound pack I’m sure

1 Like

Kinda. Bit of a stretch tho imo. We’ll get more teasers soon, I’m sure :hugs:

Goldbaby’s Cronenberg Analog Body Horrors sample pack.

5 Likes

Everything you say is true and good; but Sweden is not a republic as yet :wink:

U know, I take that back. The more I think about it the more I dig it. Elektron modules sort of. It should work for more machines other than the digitakt though

The tags suggest it.

…can’t think of any other brand, with such a huuuge fanbase…running wild and hot and smartass funny on speculations… :wink:

ok…my turn…chain of thoughts goes like this…

…with no doubt…digital…with no doubt…one new piece of gear, combining different sonic engines/machines…pretty sure…it is another model model…hope…not in white finish again…also hope…just for fancyness…blue leds…this time…think…drumsynthesis meets bass synthesis meets leadsynthesis…free to pick to feed six individual trax…full hands on guaranteed…

sample something is next year again…
but rusty…what the heck do u mean by…ot users will be happy…?..damn…not talking swedish…
but hey…i’ll be there next wednesday…to meet the machines…
holy fuk…i’m also addicted…like all u other nerds here, too…

2 Likes

Don’t be sliding in here and not giving us at least a bit of a clue!

2 Likes

Sorry I get your point and think there is a place for the model series but The bigger flagship boxes are what I like, something deep and complex is half the fun for me has been to learn and master all the quirks and features of the bigger boxes even if did mean I make less actual music. I like the bling and metal cases. To me the analog mk2s are objects of beauty and design. we don’t need flagship gear but we want it… it’s like owning a nice car they all do the same thing in the end but we all would prefer the nicer one. I’m not exactly rich either but the flagship models are achievable to get…

New Flagship for president 2020 :joy:

2 Likes