Get ready…

I hope 2020 brings more imaginative minds to create amazing things with the tools internet snobs are casting aside as derivative.

10 Likes

internet people are the worst

3 Likes

but hell if I don’t also want a new big box to lust after :frowning:

Something I couldn’t even imagine but would have me selling all my other gear to grab.

Like OT level flagship but not an OT.

3 Likes

I want to be gripped by an ‘oh, that’s really clever’ machine.

don’t be so hard on yourself!

3 Likes

Just talked to Bobeats but he won’t say anything because he heard Red Means Recording is in jail now. Look Mum No Computer is scraping up money to bail him out. I’ll try to call Andrew Huang later. He seems like a brave whistle blower.
Man, i hope it’s not a Digitakt mkII with 4 new knobs.

15 Likes

Red says his forum posts were ‘perfect’

5 Likes

Any further communication from Red Means Recording after the reddit account deletion? I’m curious as to what went down

“I’m curious as to what went down”

Exactly :thinking:

Yo from where came this?

Maybe it’s a standalone pickup machine? Multichannel pickup box.

Read the transcript!

1 Like

What box is to the left of the AR? I thought pyramid but that’s not right either.

The rings on the right arm of the first teaser looks like it could be a symbol for a page select or something how they’ve applied to the digi boxes. Not sure if they have abstract symbols like that in the M:S.

Are there any more recent copyrighted names Elektron has registered since 2018?

I’m just saying, if tomorrow’s teaser is really another teaser, then I will probably watch it.

1 Like

Red said specifically that it’s not an update to a current product.

2 Likes

So many name drops I’m malfunctioning.

but really, this does sound like an elaborate hoax.
I wouldn’t take any heed to what, so and so heard from so and so online.

edit: now that think about it more, jail? what really? that means from his reddit posts to jail that was less than a 24 hour arrest turnaround. so ridiculous. not to mention if its even punishable by law.

edit 2: unless that was a troll post and I stepped rite in.

edit 3: or maybe I overlook sarcasm too often

2 Likes

It’s probably just Digitakt Pads.

57 Likes

Nah, sell now before Elektron goes out of business due to releasing something fun and affordable.

3 Likes

Nah man he has been processed and is fully in legit real jail, he’s already getting used to the routine even and is making friends. You read it right. 10 years to life depending on behavior.

4 Likes

lool.
maybe we should coordinate an escape plan for him so he can review the new device in time with release.

ok enough.

2 Likes