Get ready…

I just mixed the two teasers together. They sync up naturally.

Again in case anyone missed. Someone do it again tomorrow if I don’t get to it :smiley:

51 Likes

oh shiiiiit

2 Likes

Whoooaa ok ok now we are talking, can’t wait for the next teaser! Good work.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Trolling

Definitely sounds like an @Ess jam

7 Likes

Man that’s awesome great idea, how many days between the first teaser and the reveal again? 6 total? Might be indicative of number of tracks or something…

5 Likes

I love how you neglected to disguise the source material of the origin pad labels :smiley:

Beautiful work

1 Like

It’s that DNA!

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking, which makes it seem likely it’s a model: whatever.

Yep same. As much as I’d like a Digidrum, I’m feeling it might be a Model:Drum

Just when I was about to purchase a Nord drum 3, this happens.

Hopefully the detective work pans out…would rather go the Elektron route.

2 Likes

Nah.

First of all, the Machines workflow doesn’t seem compatible with the direct workflow of the Model series. If the machines are changing, the parameters might change as well- there’s a lot of data being conveyed, which requires a deeper connection with the screen.

2nd, from a business perspective, the digi-series is the most advantageous. The digitakt might be the most profitable machine Elektron’s ever done, which led to be able to extend into the lower price-point to attract a different demographic.

The digi-series provides a dynamic movement to the model-series or the flagship series(Digitone Keys).

Not to mention, the model series, as of right now appears to be a way to supplement already invested RnD.

To develop a variety of engines/machines doesn’t seem financially feasible to off the bat warrant a $3-400 entry fee.

Overbridge is also a cumulative investment. Now that they’re finally getting their software together- Overbridge is eventually going to pay off with more equipment with a similar protocol.

I think its Digi-series at least

Edit: Business-wise, I know what I’m talking about. I took a business course in Community College where I went to a couple classes and then just stopped going. So, not to brag, but I kinda know my shizzle :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Well, Wednesday Is my bday so a new Digi whatever would be awesome!

1 Like

Has anyone done the math in this yet? I’m thinking we can crunch the numbers and close the case on this one!

I’m caressing my Octatrack… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Model:Pantles…Pampers…Pamphlets…Model:Whatever^^

1 Like

Model : Tone

Model:Schmodel

4 Likes

Get ready for… disappointment.

3 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

If Blush Response is involved in promotion, it has to be something modular.

My bet is a semi-modular box, but with well known Elektron features.

And maybe some sort of mixer as well…