Get ready…

They should make a Machinedrum mk3. Machinedrums rock. Sound better than digitakt in some ways. But i don’t want the old ones with bugs and no new updates

1 Like

Anyone else think there is a direct design corellation between the MS and Olaf?

Olaf_from_Disney's_Frozen

The new releases may be based on Elsa or Anna…or sven?

49 Likes

We’ll all find out soon - just let it go.

Sorry.

10 Likes

That sounds awesome!

Model: Quaristice

8 Likes

The sounds of the teasers make me think of MM drums, somehow…

2 Likes

my bet is on 2 model boxes dropped at once. like one grey maybe the other black. one will have a blue knob, the other yellow. or something like that. one will be drums, the other one synth. it would make sense, but nothings for sure i guess. cant wait to find out!

edit: and if they are square, maybe they differ from model samples altogether… and dont have a sequencer… just one knob per function and thats it… modular in the sense you need to pair them up with another elektron box via midi etc… hmmm

3 Likes

New Machinedrum?

Can’t hold me back anymore.

2 Likes

I haven’t been here in a couple of years - is Elektron still saying We’ll never make a MK3 MD or MnM?
I’d still love a MnM with the Digitone sequencer. MnM can make the wildest drums I’ve ever heard, & the last Elektron I had was the MDUW MK2.

2 Likes

I can’t remember the name, but it’s not an Elektron. It’s this lofi machine from a small company I can’t remember the name of either.

1 Like

finger crossed it’s available for MK1 !

It’s a gotharman little deformer 3 and it’s anything but lofi. It’s an amazingly massive sounding and powerful machine. Modular routing inside a groovebox

4 Likes

That’s the name, thanks.
Okay, but from the demos I just remember it as being very lofi latent in its sound :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean most if not all demos of it sounds like the 2nd half of this vid. If that’s not lofi, then I don’t know what it is :wink:

1 Like

Here’s a pattern I made

4 Likes

Nice and crunchy (and lofi) :wink:

If it is indeed a model I’m really curious how it will be priced initially given how quickly samples dropped in price.

1 Like

It’ll probably be around what M:S costed in the beginning or maybe slightly less, but probably not as low priced as it costs now (on Thomann at least).

Elektron without a sequencer? I really hope not