Get ready…

Get ready for Digitanos, a step sequenced electronic guitar.

3 Likes

All I really wanted was a Cenk Pez dispenser.

2 Likes

This could be the year we’ve all been waiting for…Elektron digitoast. Maybe even a Models:Coffee?

2 Likes

fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

I for one want trig conditions in my morning brew :coffee:

3 Likes

Exhibit A

2 Likes

Fucking RIP. I hate it when someone I know on reddit has to burn their account.

Elektron modular sequencer. Even though it’s almost certainly not that. I would have so much fun with it in a skiff.

3 Likes

That hand-waving in Elektron’s video looks like using a Roland D-Beam. Cannot wait.

I think something modular would be great fun but I think it’s unlikely. I’m a fan of the recent wave of desktop semi-modular boxes that can be used standalone or integrated with Eurorack. Given that Eurorack is out of the reach of so many of us (in terms of price and complexity) having boxes that allow you to “dip your toe” into modular without the prohibitive cost can only be a good thing. I think there’s room for more innovation in this area. For example, analogue is expensive but I think many people would be happy with a cheaper digital modular box because what they’re interested in is the tactile experience and the sound design playground - if it sounds half decent they won’t care whether it’s analogue.

Putting all that aside - my money is still on some sort of digital drum box for this new product.

1 Like

one more trailer every day from the date announced, until the release. This is a marketing blow for something new*!*
Or not !

With ? For? 3 machines…

1 Like

Yeah i know, exhibit B is a usb hub - i still hope it’s not true

I really hope its not modular in the eurorack sense - cables n all.
id guess if it’s modular it’ll be in the MnM / MD sense. digital modular vibes. and that would be most welcome :slight_smile:

model:machines ?

i’d love it to be an analog size box that is an emulation of the machine drum.

These trailers are so much like our society … that it is impossible to know what it is. How many entries? #usb and audio outputs? Midi type ???

fefaffcf9fd709a7ecb741c4cd6cd941

giphy

:musical_note:
P-Locks are better than people,
Cenk, don’t you think that’s true?..
:musical_note:

4 Likes

Obviously new machinedrum and monomachine, either full sized or model sized, probably MD and MnM combined capability.

1 Like

Wow. Great work. Now for a bassline teaser, then some pads, lead and FX. Complete ‘track’ by the time we hit Wednesday :crossed_fingers:

And while I still think this is a Digi something, there’s a possibility that it’s still a model, where instead of choosing a sample from the pool, you choose the machine instead. All knobs do the same thing but are calibrated differently for each type of machine

7 Likes

That would be some interesting mornings haha.

1 Like

I think it’s lost likely a model:xx as well.

Don’t know why but it seem most likely. I will definitely buy one if it is.

Mostly cause I think the model:xx format really lends it self to drum machine. Velocity sensitive pads, one knob per function etc.

2 Likes

sick :metal:t3: