Get ready…

Now that in a model size package would be sweet as hell, no menu diving, no page switching, the knobs are all there out in the open, so fast to mangle digital drum sounds and edit trig locks…like a digital SR-16, that would be so much fun. Even more fun when you know you paid 300 for it instead of 750

4 Likes

Hell yes. The more I think about it, the more that system would give it that special Elektron magic they add to every product that makes it stand out. Damn, I cannot wait for Wednesday! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Check the voltage block from maekko then, pretty much it without trig conditions…

1 Like

It’s a great module especially with the varigate. I think it’d be fun if elektron did their take on it!

1 Like

Online detective here!

Check out the hashtags! What does AR, DN, MD, MM and OT have in common? Cant find anything in the DN manual about “machines”. But if we remove the DN. Its “machines”!
I dont have an OT but there is something in the manual about “machines”. Does anyone have an idea what it could have in common with the other (drum?) sythesis “machines”?

1 Like

OT’s “engines” are referred to as machines if I recall correctly. Pickup “machine”, flex “machine”, etc.

But, I’m not reading too much in to the hashtags there. Doing my best to remain calm…

1 Like

My buck are on a Model: Machines

3 Likes

And they correlate how?

Sorry, I read that as “is there something” rather than “there is something”…! My bad! But typically with Elektron’s devices where there is an interchangeable/selectable element, those options are badged as machines. So I get why all but the DN (never owned one so don’t know much about it) would be listed in this way.

I do think it would be odd to title this as “meet the machines” while referring to the under the hood “engines” though. To me, it’s more likely a mono/machine/drum sort of thing, 2 other totally different products (we probably all have referred to out Elektrons as machines in the past) or a total wind up and it’s just a synth jam fest with the existing line up which would be ultimate trolling!

Yep me too ! Forgot about the varigate which does trig conditions obviously :wink:
Back on topic and besides artists on the line up I don’t think that Elektron is gonna announce anything in eurorack format yet, regarding the teasers i expect something digital with looping enveloppes, kinda modular but in a box ?

1 Like

What if it’s a new box that lets you load machines from all the existing Elektron products (digital machines of course). Maybe in a Digi box or a model: box with a Digi screen. The catch is you can only run one machine type at a time, so inevitably end up buying three or four of these new boxes to run more machines :grin:

6 Likes

17 Likes

25% chance I get out the door on time. 10% chance I leave with different colored socks.

10 Likes

I think it’s gonna be two machines maybe

I agree with this or it’ll be completely different like a stand-alone box that’s a new addition

Haha I’m just trying to make sure elektron users see the post

7 Likes

You mean Online Stalker here?

1 Like

Another theory. It’s the performance mixer and the teasers are Elektron boxes being mangled by it. Meeting all the machines maybe. It would explain why they’re getting artists to show it off with live performances. Just an idea. I still want the MD/MnM hybrid tho

9 Likes

I’m with you on the theme of the mixer
Nice conclusion… but too early, too much early my friend.
I bow!

1 Like

where’s today’s teaser? :sob:

I need me fix

11 Likes