Get ready…

Ooh I hope so…
I’ve been waiting for a performance mixer from Elektron

2 Likes

So has Cenk :wink: It’s strange Dataline isn’t playing tho. May be they are saving him for a Steve Jobs’ “one more thing” moment

I think its noteworthy that the teasers have referred to it as “fun” and “different” rather than “groundbreaking”, “gamechanging” etc. Definitely feels like a sub-flagship level product.

4 Likes

Wait actually, i realize i don’t feel ready for this yet. Can we call this off?

7 Likes

I’ll think about it

1 Like

But why not DT users huh!?
IM ONTO YOU!!

1 Like

Exactly what I thought…
Meet the machines = mix the machines
Mix the audio from the teasers = complete loop
Guys at the demo brings all set of elektron devices and mix them live?

Clues are here…
It doesn’t line up with red means recording comment though…

1 Like

is RMR really in jail :worried:

I heard Guantanamo.

1 Like

Yea he is for real and I heard he’s getting in good with the warden, going to play a few live sets out in the yard and the prison is going to provide the OP-1.

5 Likes

Red Herring Recording? :sweat_smile:

Edit: taking the DNA from all the machines matches up tho, especially if it’s applied to pumping their DNA into a mixer or else applying step sequencers, pickup machines, cross fader and all the effects from other boxes into the mixer itself???

Everyone: * looks for clues and discusses possibilities of new machine *
Me: i wonder what colour the function button is? :thinking:

17 Likes

The Rytm section is the Purple Gang.

2 Likes

I wouldnt mess with elektron.
RedMeansRecording’s been Midsommered :goat:

6 Likes

I want to know who did the teaser animations. I’d like to look at more of their work. As someone said up-thread, reminds me of old 90’s MTV promo spots and David Lynch short films. Someone put some major work into those. Very nice!

Hoping for a DigiDrum! Digitone + DigiDrum would keep me occupied for years.

7 Likes

I took another stab at me mate who knows what this is.

Told him this:
“So I think this is not a remake of the Monomachine and the Machinedrum, but I do think it’s new prodcuts that strongly adhere to their legacy, while introducing new Elektron innovation to the concept and a much more appealing form factor. Say, the Digi boxes or the Model design, wrapped around modern homage products to Mono and Machine. Am I right? I am right.”

He went:
“I don’t want to kill you.”

I’m like:
“Now we’re getting somewhere.”

We didn’t, though.

7 Likes

Performance Mixer is better. I want to keep the value of my MD.

1 Like

I got pictures of the new Machines but I don’t want to spoil the excitement.

It occurs to me that this might be the best option for almost everyone (who likes Elektron) in the sense that whatever other gear we have this can add value. I’ve only got an M:S but if I could plug it into a performance mixer, even on its own, and apply rhythmic FX or process the signal in some fun or useful way then that would add value. It would also add value to those people who have multiple premium boxes, and everyone in between.

I suppose those people who already have fully-fledged mixers might not be interested, but if it had all the Elektron magic with p-locks and all that stuff then it would be quite innovative.

2 Likes

I’m out if it’s a performance mixer… I already use octatrack for that… and guess what it’s frickin great at it!

3 Likes