Get ready…

Would be hilarious if Elektron is teasing the debut of their first animated short film ‘Meet the Machines’

11 Likes

Maybe it’s an iphone app-machine for making stop-motion animations!

2 Likes

Oh you mean a camera

I think it’s a bi-monthly curated basket of snacks

6 Likes

Fruitbasketakt

Edit: you always make me laugh man, damn. I love new drop time, it’s the best

1 Like

They actually are making a dairy farm and it’s milk men

1 Like

Ah yes ultimate in phat technologu

My dream : a box with 6-8 voices, 4 of them inspired by MnM/MD, 2 poly Digitone and 2 of them inspired by OT and DT. Latest sequencer, every parameter p-lockable, possibility to resample, with cross-fader control. 2 stereo ins, 4-6 outs. 8 MIDI 2.0 tracks to be ready for the future. USB 3 compatibility. A larger screen. And a new piece of software, machineTracker, that displays the content of the voices in a tracker fashion a la renoise/sunvox in sync with on-board memory. Song mode, bi-directional. In box and keys version.

That is probably not what we will get on wednesday, but hell that would be a cool machine!

5 Likes

Anything else?

2 Likes

Must be priced to compete aggressively with pocket operators or forget it

4 Likes

Champagne, a few toasts, and possibly a nice house near the sea. Do they do this too?

2 Likes

Im thinking about the future…maybe some kind of animal that emits squeeky noises at truly unpredictable intervals…like it could take a 1000 years, or once before it turns into radiation…plus a usb mic and a software freeze delay?

Imagine their own take on a modular or Moog Grandmother. 8 ins on the left for live user waves/sampling, 8 outs on the right, then maybe up to four interchangeable machines (physical mini boxes) that can be slotted in to each give you 2 voices of your choice from MD/MnM/AR/A4/DT/DN, with one master sequencer along the bottom to rule them all :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, man. In time, he’ll cave. They always do.

1 Like

Their office is on the top floor of the building. So you’re not wrong, man.

1 Like

It’s clearly an FX machines box.

• roast your nuts: make them crunchy
  • embed your nuts in hard caramelised salted sugar: give them bite
  • smash up the nut brittle: make it break

6 Likes

The closer I get to the bottom of everything, the further away from Elektron I get…

2 Likes

Not on my shift. I got your back. Anyone who’s got a Minter llama as an avatar, I got his back.

2 Likes

I’m just here for the mystery. Let’s set up a paypal and get a PI involved.

1 Like

There’s already been so much misinformation pumped into the data, that a PI wouldn’t be able to discern what’s truth.

“It looks like Cenk was a model for a brand called…Pantles? It also appears that he’s optimus prime…”

“As far as the new Elektron product is concerned, things are pretty locked up tight but I have it on good authority that ‘Octatrack users will be very happy’…”

11 Likes