Get ready…

P-locks only make sense when the sequencer and the sound generation is made on the same machine, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but what I’m hearing in those Instagram clips sound like they could easily be made with existing hardware. One thing for sure though, Elektron’s marketing & promotion continues to vex.

6 Likes

Whatever it is, I‘ve made sure that I‘ll have time on Wednesday to preorder the instance that button appears. Then I‘ll take the time to find out what it is.

5 Likes

I’ve started him off. He started asking me what the function button does. I’m not sure we will solve this in time

1 Like

:rofl: been thinking that way myself

2 Likes

Octatrack MK5 with Bluetooth and SoundCloud built in. Comes in a wearable AR format and includes a monomachine machine that automatically generates patches via a machine learning algorithm that analyses your Instagram dawless jam videos to find the perfect ambient sound for you.

9 Likes

The first of many Behringer clones Elektron is about to release :drum:

I think so many people are sold on this thing already that they’re going to do a million fake-outs on the day of the reveal before finally showing the real thing.

“The Digital Cough Emulator”

“Analog Digital FX”

“Elektron Computer with Windows 95 OS”

Jkjkjk, here’s your OT3

3 Likes

I’d rather have an analogue cough emulator if I’m honest…

1 Like

True, digital just doesn’t give you that classic flem sound

8 Likes

Sorry, but I have to be that guy… ‘phlegm’

6 Likes

Nah he’s talking about north Belgians

10 Likes

Oops, my mistake, I’m not up to speed on my European dialects.

I’d be wary of letting a Flem hear you call it a ‘dialect’ :grimacing::grimacing:

5 Likes

Exactly, very different from Langues d’oïl

Elektron should do a collab with jeff minter

2 Likes

I bet this is nothing more than an iPad app.

Takes me back to Pee Wee’s Play House claymation styles.

1 Like

I would take that bet

2 Likes

I have to disagree. Octatrack plocks are invaluable for sequencing my nord drum 2 for exemple…:grin:

2 Likes