Get ready…

Maybe a 0-day sysex release with the new machine(s). :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How about a clue?

4 Likes

Still looking at the first teaser… When I focus on the hand movement I guess maybe we will see a jog wheel to play with loops like a dj?

Audio samples sounds like loops with a lot of movement in time and accelerations. Or maybe it’s just some LFOs.

4 Likes

Its a machine that gives me all my money back I’ve spent on elektron gear over the years.

12 Likes

Can we at least get the color scheme of this new device?

Give us something…please, we’re thirsty. :hot_face:

I’m glad the teaser campaign will only be 5 days long. Anything over a week is annoying.

4 Likes

It was set to 67% but didn’t trigger. Check back in 16 days.

6 Likes

Given what Cuckoo teased - a blurred Youtube thumbnail image - it seems to be like the model:samples colors.

5 Likes

Pics or didn’t happen :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So it’s grey !

1 Like

image doesn’t appear on my elektronauts and.No insta’,
A Screen shot please my friend

1 Like

You can still access the image without IG.
click to uncover the secret prize in the cereal box
@Log-c

10 Likes

ITS A CLUE!

“Nah” is a casual form of saying “No”

“No” has 2 letters. “Digitakt” has 2 letters, “Octatrack” has two letters. Both of those are samplers! Samplers make new sounds out of already existing sounds. Just as vocal cords make sounds out of already existing letters, just like how both instruments have letters. Neither of those words have the letter “N” in them.

Therefore, based on the information I laid out, it seems quite obvious that the answer is: Nah

8 Likes

With OT you can make the insanity with p-locks and effects on external audio, LFOs going ape $ht modulating just level and pan, maybe some filter…a mixer that’s become fed up with the illusion of reality

1 Like

Its better not a digital mixer, i need to buy a new computer - if its the mixer, it better can do my taxes and email - else i am screwed.

1 Like

The absence is a pause in the two or three new things they’ll have. If it’s tomorrow and a different sound that could indicate a different “machine”

And N is the 14th letter in the alphabet, A is the 1st and then H is 8th. Added = 23

In the response, he is clearly referring to 5 adventuresome experiences expressing personal freedom and 5 new machines. https://affinitynumerology.com/number-meanings/number-23-meaning.php

Or he’s just sayin Nah and be like Fuggit and shiz.

3 Likes

But WHERE IS TOM WHEN WE NEED HIM MOST

4 Likes