Get ready…

When the hand goes down it looks like Mr. Stay Puft.

finally listened on proper listening device…sounds GREAT

4 Likes

I didn’t see a teaser today. Was there one?

I can’t help but think that if no one commented on these stupid teasers maybe brands will stop using them, and just announce whatever they’re releasing right away

3 Likes

All the more reason to comment more

5 Likes

I enjoy them. Trying to find hidden messages etc…

3 Likes

Beats Netflix…

5 Likes

Okay negative Nancy, I love the teasers, the anticipation, wondering what it will be. And, the elektron teasers are dope lately, for example: M:S and Dn keys

5 Likes

lol

1 Like

Is that a new drum machine!?

17 Likes

I didn’t make it in case ya misunderstood.

It’s the two teasers player at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a good idea to layer them! It seems obvious in hindsight. Good thinking!

2 Likes

I really dig the teasers and how Elektron are throwing an event to unveil and explore the new machine.

All of it feels like elements of a celebration. It’s really cool- and it mirrors my excitement for whatever this thing will be

4 Likes

I know…still sounds really good. Meaning: whatever they are teasing sounds really good :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Ah gotcha. It does sound pretty nice. It’s reminding me a lot of the percussive sounds from a Digitone.

I’m pretty stoked for some GAS on a new box even though I’m not in a buying position right now.

For others in my shoes it’s important to remember in times like these just how capable the other boxes still are.

I almost bought a digitone just for drum sounds like this but I found a cheap A4 instead and it’s been wonderful for wacky percussive crap. Love it! And I’ll love watching every damn video I can of this new box soon enough. (“but that’s not soon enough!”)

4 Likes

So we’re all in agreement then, it is an accordion?

13 Likes

its a new flagship and since its expensive, Elektron decided to release it on 26th, just one day after salary payment in Sweden.

2 Likes

Someone do a mock up please

this is a great perspective, I for one need to hear.
makes me think twice now about insta buying it.

also me

but who am I kidding, take my money elektron :moneybag: