Get ready…

Not gonna lie, I’m hoping for a Model:________ so I can just go ahead and buy it day one.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I like that new sound engine. Sort of sounds plasticy in a way I don’t like. However… it’s pretty much definite it’s FM now.

1 Like

just played all 3 in different youtube windows and lined them up as best as I could. Sounding pretty dope :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooh it’s like a soundtrack to my bank balance counting down.

10 Likes

i’m slightly foolishly hoping this video is in fact a plus sign, and that the next two videos will be more obviously a monomachiney sound. If by fluke it is the everso unlikely amalgam of a Machinedrum and Monomachine and not in the Model range, I’d 100% order.

3 Likes

Exactly.

Woohooo, now there is an Arp playing pitched notes!

1 Like

amalgamated teasers

66 Likes

I got the feeling the ‘machines’ could be new synth types for Digitone.
Please Elektron, more gnarly bass now :smile:

4 Likes

you’re a hero

2 Likes

Monomachine ascendance confirmed.

5 Likes

I don’t think there’s much in the three teasers that couldn’t be done with a Digitone.

But then, there isn’t much that can’t be done with a Digitone…

Also, I’m getting some serious countdown vibes off the amalgamated track.

Do they have countdown in Sweden?

15 Likes

à la phonogène :crazy_face:

2 Likes

So far it’s all very percussive. I reckon it’s a Model:Drums, possibly heavily FM-focused.

gingerbread man
#Mixer

not a huge fan of the sound in the teazers thus far but still damn excited, its bound to be really flexible :cowboy_hat_face:

Model:Beats
But i hope Digidrum

2 Likes

Sounds awesome, very curious to see where this goes.

Also: due to extreme load, I’m posting this as a logged out user.

that’s where AH comes along with it’s warm blanket.

1 Like

Lol thats exactly what I thought of! I think the sounds all point to an fm/digital style drum machine so far…

1 Like