Get ready…

I’d be calling a priest if I were you.

7 Likes

Ah! I got it . The number 6 why!?’ 6 times?!
Elektron are satanists

1 Like

Coke and Pepsi are different brands

Coke and Pepsi come in packs of 6…

6 Likes

The Model:Samples is a subpar piece of music making garbage that would be better served as a blip blorping paperweight or doorstopper!!

Now, do I get %20 royalties on the ensuing creative output spurned by my false statements?

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

assigning samples intensifies

10 Likes

I want that machine too :joy:, but as you say it’s the OT mk3, and add the pattern copy paste on th fly please

1 Like

I was simply refering to the rural legend that one company owns competing products, just to make a point, really.

To be fair, every product Elektron has produced other than the Sidstaion, Heat and Drive are Machinedrum-inspired.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Sledgehammer so my guess is on a Fairlight

2 Likes

I hope it’s through hole and under £200

3 Likes

Would be a nice one if they’d just presented us a pack of plastic overlay sheets for the DT/DN and you could load up different OS’s (as its only digital, theoretically one could… Anyone leaked the source code yet/hackers reading this forum???..) :smile: (adding some 303 functionality to the DN)

Nice graphics, green is a good colour !

1 Like

I just bought an OT so 100% this’ll be a new OT.

13 Likes

That would be class. This happens a lot in eurorack. It would be amazing if elektron did too! But I think it might work against their business strategy. But who know?!

1 Like

but the buttons aren’t even the same size , plus the track buttons are different, and the arp button…

unless you mean two new overlays… hmmmm

4 Likes

They are not competing. They are for different kind of brains, different kind of personalities.

1 Like

Is it the elektron cable management system?

I am quite sure it’s another 250€ gigbag guys

1 Like

It makes sense , it comes with a soft case too at least. The deck savers an extra 100

1 Like

Am I the only one not liking what I’m hearing in the demos?

3 Likes