Get ready…

The animation kinda reminds me of the Sledgehammer video

11 Likes

I’d imagine like any business they want to move forward with exciting new things but also have somone wanting to make sure money is made. Even if not “profit” at least money to keep things going in tough times or to allow time to be spend on very experimental work.

I love the MS but it is clearly designed for the Volca market (of which I probably have owned every single one - not knocking the Volcas). Giving the development kit (which doesn’t really exist but you get what I mean - giving the “pile of notes and os files”) over to outside developers would allow both new products but also very creative options. I think of the TE Speak. I don’t mean they give it out to just anybody - but if they hand pick other well known devs some very creative things could come to light.

Regarding bugs, any outside dev would be working inside the basic OS of the existing MS - so basic things (file i/o) would never be rewrote and any bug fixes would flow to all machines at once.

I’m just guessing though as an outside observer of course.

2 Likes

So it’s a Peter Gabriel Sample pack!

Yeah it’s easy money: throw some finished big box RnD in it and collect.

1 Like

Your going to hell for this

2 Likes

Neat.

2 Likes

Or Reddit / GS at the very least.

3 Likes

Let’s hope if it’s more physical products they also get more support staff!

Let’s hope they don’t need more support staff to begin with :wink:

Analog/Digital Hybrid is what I’d like to see

7 Likes

Besides all the fun gear talk, expect performances from the presenters

Digicovid19

1 Like

Digicovfefe

13 Likes

Anyone else feel like these teasers generate more annoyance than hype?

7 Likes

No

1 Like

ANYONE UNDERSTAND SIGN LANGUAGE? The hand is doing something and its an ear right?

1 Like

but what about the Super Booth speculation thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

They made the wise decision to have the wait only be 5 days so I’m ok with it this time.

7 Likes

Model:Groove my bet.

Elektron videokat the video synthesis machine that turns everything you look at into cats

8 Likes