Glo Phase - Custom OB-6 Patches "Obscure Luminescence" Vol. 1

Very tempted to name this “GLO-B6” but ultimately decided against. Been a few years in the making. Love this machine so very much.

“Originally I had no intentions of assembling a collection of custom patches but as I find myself continually pulled into creating patches with this synth it seemed like a logical step. “Obscure Luminescence” Vol. 1 is the result of countless hours spent immersing myself into sound creation with the OB-6. With these sounds I wasn’t necessarily aiming for a well-rounded variety of patches but rather was leaning into what I absolutely love about the OB-6; it’s natural ability to create wondrously gorgeous polyphonic pads, strings, and keys. You’ll find that these types sounds get a little more attention with this collection, which is comprised of the following 100 patches (55 demo’d in this vid): 30 pads, 10 strings, 30 keys, 10 plucks, 10 bass, and 10 leads. I’ve also written unique sequences for each, as a convenient way to audition and find some inspiration should you need. Just a note these patches were written with “Vintage” mode activated. I hope you get lost in these sounds as much as I often do. Just a heads up: This bank is designed to occupy slots 100-199 on the OB-6 and in transferring to your instrument will write over the existing bank. Enjoy!”

3 Likes