Good live stand for set ups?

Hi all, I’ve been using a hard guitar case on top of a regular keys stand for a while with a couple laptop stands and this has actually been pretty great but I was wondering if anyone knew of any good solutions for having a decent live setup all racked live? I’ve got a syntakt, circuit rhythm, db-01, minifreak and an arp 2600 m which has now out grown this, if anyone has soek good ideas please do let me know!

1 Like

…ur solution remains the most versatile one…

one flightcase, in best case custumized for what it should contain, precabled in best suitable fashion, to just place on any kind of stand…may it be a keystand or any other kind of table, stagetech standard, to just offer u the height u want/need…

so focus on the flightcase itself…
keep in mind, since u got to carry it, top and bottom parts could both contain equipment, if properly fixed in place there, so whenever ur about to setup anywhere, the whole case can just “unfold” into two separate workareas right next to each other…

keep also in mind, depending on how u travel/transport, there comes a limit in overall weight…
if u don’t fly, there are always little carry solutions to rig ur rig…

it’s all quite a mission on it’s own, to concept and built such a flightcase, but once done, it really gives u quite some freedom and ease of mind…

and as mentioned…on what u place it is secondary and the more it’s selfcontaining and thought through in concept, the more options u got how to get into sonic action…

2 Likes