Having trouble using the DT to control VST's in FL Studio

Hi everybody, been trying to find the best way to use my DT with Fl Studio, as that was my preferred method of making music for years, and I have many VST’s I would like to control via DT’s MIDI tracks.

I know I’m not doing the MIDI in/out stuff correctly, I am a big noob when it comes to proper routing.

I am able to get track 9 (MIDI A) to control a soft synth, but I know I don’t have it routed properly, because when I try to set up a different VST on track 10 (MIDI B), it seems to only want to play whichever VST I have currently open.

I’d like to be able to play a couple different synths at once, and to a lesser extent, I’d just like to know how I can properly, sensibly integrate the DT into my FL Studio workflow, as I have noticed my creative flow has suffered when trying to create everything with the DT alone as the basis for my projects - I need to be able to use them both, and find the best way to integrate them.

Thanks

PS - Also will definitely accept tips on how to do this all via Overbridge, and in addition to this, would it be easier (as far as my Native Instruments VST’s go) to just open them up in Komplete Kontrol (standalone) and just control them that way? leaving FL out of it?

IDK… please help!!!

All I can tell you is that I think this is an FL problem not a Digitakt problem. You need to figure out how to map the MIDI to get each VST to listen to only one MIDI channel.

Ahh, perhaps it could be facilitated with the new(ish) MIDI Out VST they implimented a while back!?

I’ve never used it, but reading your response makes me feel like that might just be it’s very intended purpose!

Thanks