Help choosing the right hardware setup

Mio4 or midi4+ ??? Wich one would be the best to connect all this stuff and send different midi to those synths ???

I use an A880 and a Oplab.
Anyway, I wish you all the best on finding the right fit. I think, in Cinderella, it didnā€™t take long for the Prince to find the foot the shoe belonged to. With a hardware setup Iā€™ve found everybody I have known takes a different path. Itā€™s a unique experience. And a long one.
If you take one thing from this conversation I hope it is this - do not compromise. Donā€™t end up with 5, 6, or 13 pretty good but shitty things. My advice (which I only learned recently) is buy that one big one and then save up for the next. If you are 30something it willl be faster and if you are 20something well, it is just the way it is (probably). Anyway, the turtle wins the race.

2 Likes

Midi4+ enable to connect an iPad or iPhone.
Mio4 doesnā€™t.

Is it the only difference between them???

I donā€™t own a Mio4, you might want to check the specs at some pointā€¦

Thanks guys :slight_smile: Iā€™ll go to the iconnect midi+

Can connect a iPad, OP1 and has lots of midi for all my synths

Hi guys, im a proud owner of a Dark trinity, now a found a Machinedrum here in my country and im thinking buy it, but also Digitakt is out. Not forgetting also Teenage Engeneering OP1 ā€¦

The price second hand is in the same levelā€¦

What do u guys think, is one better than another ?

Is still worth buying a Machinedrum these days ?

This GAS is killing my head nowā€¦

Cheers

3 Elektrons is already lots IMO. If you have any desire at all to make music on the move I suggest trying out something different with the OP1.

There is no ā€œbetterā€ unless you have a reason to buy something.

What is your music missing that you canā€™t do with your existing gear?

Havenā€™t you already tried the OP-1?

Old thread but Im putting forward OTmk2, Micromonsta 2, and either syntakt or digitoneā€¦ or both if youā€™re one of the people who can pat your head and rub your stomachā€¦ as a ā€œcover all anglesā€ reasonably portable setup that can do multiple things wellā€¦