HELP! MyVolts Ripcord is not working with my Digitakt and powerbank

good evening to all I would like to ask if this powerbank is capable of activating digitone and digitakt?
http://www.baseus.com/product-683?lang=en-us

Yes, using either 2 different cables (USB-A to 12V and USB-C to 12V) with the USB-4 and USB-C connectors (USB connectors 1-3 arenā€™t suitable), or using only a USB-C to 12V cable and splitting the 12V.
Thereā€™s a maximum of 3A with 12V on the USB-C.

if there is a ripcord Aa928ms do you need an extra cable with the specific battery?

Thereā€™s probably cheaper versions but something like this should work:

It just has to be USB Power Delivery to 12V, thereā€™s no conversion in the cable.
It does need a USB port capable of 12 Volt of course.

Hi all, reporting again. After the cumbersome effort with MyVolt RipCord, I ordered BirdCord. I have been able to use it without any issues with a single Power Bank. Highly recommended.

3 Likes

So, I finally got a ripcord and plugged it into an Romoss 40+ powerbank which was 35% charged and it stayed on for a few minutes then reverted back to the logo screen. Thankfully it managed to turn back on via a wall socket but now Iā€™m a tad afraid to try it again with the powerbank. I had no issues using the MPC ripcord with this bank but might of not tried when it was under 50% full.

Edit: guess Iā€™ll get a Birdcord! Another $25 out of my pocketsā€¦

Maybe just get one one these

1 Like

My luck it would somehow set something on fireā€¦