Help needed for controlling model cycles

Hallo fellow elekron users.

Wondering if it’s possible to use my old Faderfox DJ 2 , via a Beringer I studio interface and iPad , to control my Model Cycles , using a midi converter app . As the Faderfox cannot be reprogrammed I ll need to be able to change the cc number sent to what goes out to the cycles. The app needs to be fairly easy to route and namely reliable . I ve only got an iPad 3 , which I think is running iOS 9 , so it’s fairly old in this regard. Any tips would be appreciated.
My alternative is to sell the Faderfox and get an Arturia Beatstep (not the pro) and keep things streamlined , however I seem to think always the iPad will be useful in the setup anyway ( I keep thinking this and it’s not proved useful for very long in any configuration up until now )!!! .
Thanks in advance

You may want to consider asking for advice on the audiobus forums … those are the guys that know all about iPad apps. If iOS 9 is the best you can do though, you may find yourself a bit limited for options.

The Audeonic apps can re-map. According to the description, they should work with iOS9.
MidiFire
Streambyter

Thanks Primaticcio,

I d seen Midifire but wasn’t 100% certain if would do what I wanted . I hadn’t heard of Streamfire though

Streambyter is now free.

There is a preset for remapping built-in.

The manual is built-in the app, or you can find the PDF on the website.

The fine folks at the Audiobus forum can help with scripting, if required.

Ok, thanks, that doesn’t look too complicated to programme