Help with using Transfer/SysEx dump

Hi there,

I’m trying, and failing, to transfer the “Uncanny Valley” sound pack to my Digitone. I followed the manual’s procedure: “anything>receive any” is highlighted on the DT, which I understand is what’s supposed to be for transfering. Then I click and drag the SysEx from my laptop to the “Drop” window in Transfer and… nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,
Vim

1 Like

don’t have a DT but hopefully this should help somehow

2 Likes

Thanks for this man.

I still can’t drop the Uncanny Vally Sysex, nothing is happening… Also I don’t know if there are any patterns included in the pack.

ive only used transfer to back up my own projects and sound before, so i dont have experience with whole packs.

but there must be an error somewhere along your path. in order for me to help you i must ask:
are you using USB to transfer the pack? And if so, did you make sure to connect Digitone to In and Out MIDI inside the Transfer?

I tried with C6 too, no luck. I can only dump sound presets. When trying to upload a .syx file I get the error message “Can’t find Payload”.

have you tried to download the soundpack again and send it? just in case…

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll give it a try.

Is there an easy way to transfer patterns from and to DN to computer (OSX)?
tried Sysex Librarian but isn’t clear what it does most of the times… :confused:

1 Like