Hey mr Dataline

I know you’re busy tweaking the sh#t out of that black trinity, so why don’t you spare a minute and dump some .syx of your MD favourite snapshots for us? :slight_smile:

i love those crunchy little snares you seem to be easily gettin out of machinedrum
share with us hungry people some secret weapon of yours, like you did with OP-1 community (way the best Op1 sounds i found in a while), won’t you?
Not a good idea?

peace

+1 :+1:

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]ok,
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I was drunk when I wrote that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]An artist should not share his secret weapons to others,
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]then forget it

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)](it’s intended of course if someday Mr Dataline will be drunk him also and he’ll slip some .syx in the file section for mistake, let’s say we’ll consider it another elektron happy accident)

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ok sorry I was on crack when I wrote that second comment

So forget it PLEEZE MR DATALINE SHARE SOME GOODIES

Tune in for Cenk’s Reddit AMA on /r/synthesizers and maybe he’ll throw some change in your cup.

Thursday 4 December @ 10am EST

woahhhh … cool post about the Cenk reddit AMA … am I right this is 11pm Berlin time?

I think it’s 4PM.
EST = GMT -5
Berlin is CET
CET = GMT +1

yeah … 4 pm is actually right… i tripple checked… thanks !

damn, at that time I’m not sure will be online ;-(

I don’t know, I’m afraid to end up being an asshole posting a request like this in that context :confused:

I wish I had time to share some Machinedrum stuff!

Though, I am really busy with something(s) which is related…

Stay tuned!

Please do it dude, when you’ve some time!
It will be awesome (and MD deserve it)

cheers