Hip hop made with the Digitakt

Hi guys, did this one recently. Digitakt, MOOG, JUNO 106, JV 2080.

Feedbacks are more than welcome :slight_smile:

Cheers

7 Likes

great news! congrats on your purchase and birthday. look forward to hearing where this new blue box takes you.

1 Like

My contribution for WeDoBeats sample challenge from JFilts.

4 Likes

Very chill I like it. Nice synth sounds. Great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A little jam I did this morning. Sampled a record and flipped the voice. Now I hear “seven blaha”. That made me laught so I kept it, Added drums and synth from my new Perfourmer MKII.

6 Likes

@blaize makes me want to go grab my DT and just jam out but I am not that great at hip hop haha.

Sick tunes!

1 Like

You should. DT is always inspiration. Hiphop beat are simple. Just make a boom bap with lot of swing :wink:
The key is to stay simple.
The DT + DFAM combo should be very interesting as my actual combo DT + perfourmer. Dig it!

1 Like

This afternoon’s DT workout

3 Likes

Sampled my Perfourmer into the Digitakt and ended with this jam

It’s not old school hip hop but I think this can be enjoyed by some of you hiphop listener.

11 Likes

The drums on this are phenomenal! Nice work. It sounds like pushing boom bap to futuristic extremes.

Wow. This has an amazing feel. This is what I think of when describing music as having “warmth”.

1 Like

This is wild! Love the energy.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve been spending this time at home cleaning up tracks I’ve been kind of lazy about finishing. This one is all digitakt with a little Moog Sub 37.

4 Likes

This sounds just tasty, cool beat and electronic vibe

I’d love a download of this. Pleeeeeeese!!?

sorry, only video on YT. You can rip it using online YT to Mp3 converter:)

1 Like

No worries. Thanks

A little pattern I made

Gear used:
Digitakt
Ensoniq esq1
Microkorg
Digitech Polara reverb
Nemesis delay

1 Like

Once againnn, some live-looping hip-hop! :

:snake: