Hip hop made with the Digitakt

very good as always! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you man! :slight_smile:

Havenā€™t posted in a while, but iā€™ve been making beats on the DT non stopā€¦ hereā€™s something I did this morning:

3 Likes

Very chill I love it !

2 Likes

DT&AH

2 Likes

Always nice work Sleepyhead!

1 Like

Hey everyone, I decided to make this short beat tape of my favourite ā€œhiphopā€ beats I made on the Digitakt throughout the past year and thought Iā€™d share it here with you and add something to the conversation.

Most of these are ā€œsketchesā€ but I hope you like them.

8 Likes

My contribution to the JFilt challenge #4

6 Likes

Iā€™d love to see a video about sequencing a guitar looper with the DT if you ever find time. Thatā€™s awesome!

@DimensionsTomorrow yo, long time since you last posted a beat! Still making music lately?

@Sleepyhead always on point. Thereā€™s def a Sleepy sound.

@blaize love your beats! Thereā€™s this dirty / dusty aspectā€¦ do you do it all in the DT?

2 Likes

Hey, Iā€™m definitely thinking about it but Iā€™m not sure this will ever happen. :confused: Also I wouldnā€™t recommend this kind of setup, Iā€™m planning on replacing mine with an Octatrack!

1 Like

Hey man, yeah, 2019 was a rough year for me, so I had to set music aside for a bit. Iā€™m diving back in at the moment, but I want to change things up a bit. Iā€™m using the lockdown to try to finally properly learn Logic Pro X, and am sort of wondering what to do about the DT.

@AldoVino

Thanks for the information! I want to start incorporating guitar more into my tunes, but it seems like it will be much easier to do so in a DAW, since Iā€™m not really focused on live performance. Love your stuff though.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks man. No itā€™s not 100% DT. The synth part is sampled from my new Vermona PerFourMer MKII. The Drums are samples loaded in my DT, but I resampled the beat with VSTHost running RX950 from Mathieu Demange (12 bits AD/DA) - Thanks to Overbridge :slight_smile: -
I added the V76 Pre preamp vst from Arturia in post, then EQ and limiter to finalize it.

2 Likes

After some time away from making beats, Iā€™ve been taking part in some 24hr sample flip battles in an attempt to learn my way around the digitakt. I think iā€™m starting to get the hang of it.

14 Likes

I love it. Very cool old school vibe.

1 Like

Bien cool!

1 Like

Something I made last nightā€¦

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_z07iADtrJ/?igshid=10ykk9na6ea5m

5 Likes

good stuff as always Sleepy!

1 Like

Thanks man!

Nice beats everyone.
Not usually the sort of stuff I make but I thought I would try a lazy Lofi Beat.

6 Likes