Hip hop made with the Digitakt

A little bit of fun using the Model Cycles as a sound source

5 Likes
2 Likes

Nice beat. Cool FXs I like it. chill wave.

1 Like

Something Iā€™m playing around with. Iā€™m really enjoying just using one synth and seeing where I can go. This time itā€™s the little Modal Craft Synth.

3 Likes

whipped this up this morning using one sample for everythingā€¦ a little 1 bar loop with some effects and automation in ableton:

5 Likes

Hi everyone! Any recommendation on how to try to emulate the SP DJ FX looper effect on Digitakt?

Made this beat using samples from star trek! Have no idea how I made that record scratch sound, I just live recorded some parameter changes and sounded like that lol.

4 Likes

awesome. weā€™ve been watching the next generation lately. there are so many sample-worthy lines.

2 Likes

Mind if I join?
I was testing how it is to work with the digitakt when it comes to load a full accapella and remix a song with itā€¦it isnā€™t the easiest, smoothest, most practical thing everā€¦but itā€™s quite fun anyway!
In the end I hooked it up to the Digitone and made this remix of ā€œSmithereensā€ by el-p.

Unfortunately I encountered a bug in the sequencer when it comes to trig conditions and pattern chains (I posted about it, itā€™s been confirmed to be an issue by elektron, theyā€™re working on it), so I had to record the pattern individually in bitwig and sequence from thereā€¦but thatā€™s another story!

3 Likes

niceā€¦ youā€™re in the danger zone with those snacks, though. keepinā€™ it rough and tough with the cheese cubes.

2 Likes

Thanks, I was kinda sweating but it was worth it! :joy:
#Dawlesscheese for life! :muscle:

1 Like

Dope! Very mf doom like

Great job!

1 Like

ā”(ā€˜ļ½ž` )ā”Œ Pimpinā€™ Nelson
Hi! I got a 0-Coast, and itā€™s insane. And itā€™s lovely to pair it with the DT!
Here I sampled Oliver Nelsonā€™s Stolen Moments, a great Miles Davis interview, and scratched the belly of the 0-Coast.
Hope youā€™ll like it!

12 Likes

Tried some digitakt lofi againā€¦

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKwndLRDzh2/?igshid=54ebwscvk8hu

2 Likes

Nice jam I loved it.

1 Like

So chill. Very nice!

1 Like

Yoooooo. Youā€™re making magic with that O Coast

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks Doug, much appreciated! It was my first patch with it, definitely not what I thought Iā€™d do with it first!