Hip hop made with the Digitakt

That was pretty outrageous. :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thanks I really appreciate!

I took out the DT and recorded some guitar into it to make this one… what do you guys think?

9 Likes

awsome as usual :slight_smile:

Thans man!

Great sample selection and the beat itself has a great flow, tripping over itself but catching at the last moment! Sounds excellent!

Nice chill tune, gives me Zero 7 vibes!

1 Like

Made this track start to finish in the digitakt and so happy with how it came out :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Y’all make me miss my DT so much! I HATE how expensive they’ve been getting lately, even used. Used goes for like $100 more than when I bought it new in 2017-18. Hopefully one day I can snag another!

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes, that’s what I liked about it!
Very nice to read!

Here’s a little something I made w/ DT for drums and ableton for sample

3 Likes

I tried making another remix based exclusively on digitakt and digitone; once again, it’s stuff from the def jux era.
This time around I sequenced the two verses on 2 different banks and did the final sequencing on bitwig; I was already using it for the modulators and for mixing it “real time”, before committing to audio. Still, too bad one can’t chain patterns between different banks!

5 Likes

Hi there,

made this short one during lockdown with a digitakt, a Juno106, a Rhodes mkII and my brother at the flute. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

main sample is gold

1 Like

much appreciated bruh

I miss Def Jux era stuff mostly felt hopeless and bleak listening to it.

3 Likes

Yeah, especially Aesop and El’s stuff (well, Cage and Cannibal Ox as well!).
I grew up on that label! Lately I’ve been working around with their stuff a lot…feeling nostalgic I guess!

3 Likes

jazz hop vibes. made completely on digi, but mixed in daw

9 Likes

Great!! Are the drum hits all programmed individually with the digi or sampled?

Digitakt A4 and Heat. I just picked up the analog 4 and love it!

9 Likes