Hip hop made with the Digitakt

That first one is a little journey. It feels like it’s pulling itself together in a really satisfying way and then just kind of grooves from there. Everything’s always kind of off balance but feels right anyway. I liked all of them a lot, but especially the first one.

Thanks for checking it out. I love using the digitakt for drum programming. Sound locks create a stiff off kilter pattern that I actually enjoy…

Thanks. No, I took the easy way and took a drum break sample. But it sounded like shit because it’s an old break without low end so I doubled kick and snare in logic

1 Like

Wow. Super dope man. What’s the modular synth sound in the first track? Is it a sample or a synth ? And the same question about bass line in second track. This is a+++++ quality content.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read your comment on YouTube. That’s crazy. I want analog four now. :smiley:

113 BPM
Am Key

Made with Digitakt + Digitone
Record with Zoom H6

1 Like

Thanks! It’s crazy because out of all the Elektron boxes the analog four was not high on my list. But I got an incredible deal on one and had to pick it up…I think it might be my favorite now…lol

1 Like

How much did u pay for it and where did you get it ? Thanks !
Do you use digitakt less because of a4 ? Or you use dt mainly as drum machine now ? That bass is crazy but I guess analog heat also does it’s job :grimacing:

I got one locally from offerup for $900. I dont use the Digitakt less. The Digitakt is my sampler and does my drums, may even have it do some synth stuff as well with samples…still figuring out my workflow but this has worked best for me…the A4 has some good drum sounds as well

1 Like

how do you feel about the Heat, are you running your digitakt through it, or just the A4, or both and do you feel you really need it in comparison to the digitakt’s processing without it?

I love the heat…the warmth of it. It is the end of my signal chain. Even a little clean boost or saturation does wonders. And it can get real nasty if I need it. As far as do I really need it…I dont really NEED it but I will say…this is my second Heat. I sold my first one…and I wanted it back so bad that I bought another one so for me I guess I need it …lol

1 Like

SleepLess Dead makes for good Anamyls

Digitakt Creation

1 Like

This is more like a maxi single than an album. But either way it’s a free download. I made this with my Digitakt. Pretty much all the sounds come from my Model: Cycles. I think it came out pretty good. I hope you do too.

15 Likes

That is some nice work, really enjoyed all 4 tracks.

1 Like

Yo this bangs!

1 Like

That’s dope!

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out

Made this beat on the digi and ran it through the vinyl sim on the SP 404 :cowboy_hat_face:

Slowly compiling all my beats to release into a beat tape!

3 Likes

the pattern of drums and sample chopping is dope…i wonder what it sounds like w/o VS?

@Cembolic
that last beat was the best (~6:30 onward)
really nice sounds

2 Likes

Yeah, I think it would sound a lot better if you just cranked the shit out of the compressor instead. It sounds really good but kind of hurried under the hiss. I think this beat wants to be loud.

1 Like

Hey Hey!

It’s been a minute.
I’ve been working on new materials. Can’t drop anything yet.

So I decided to clear the shelves a little.

This is a slightly older
project, (a second part of which was never finished in it’s planned
form), a little rough and tumble jam styles beat tape. It’s 47 minutes
long and is 100% digitakt, with a very limited input sample palette,
(aprox 15 short samples incl drum hits!), experimental noodles.

As a bonus track is “Loni” runs about 18 minutes, 100% digitakt, more
samples, no fewer styles!

Anyone interested should pop zero in the payfield to DL or access
bonus track.

Much Love Fam

Yoni

1 Like