Hip hop made with the Digitakt

This is a track 100% only Digitakt.
I made this last year !

3 Likes

Hereā€™s one where I made a loop with the samples and the drum parts and then used P locks on the melodic sample to chop it up to create the different sections. I then played it into my computer mixed down as a stereo track using program changes and mutes to arrange it. I applied some compression, saturation and EQing to the mix after the fact (as well as some side chaining on the digitakt) but otherwise itā€™s all made on the digitakt.

3 Likes

Went crate digging recently and got some lovely jazz records, made this on the digi then ran it through the SP404 for some extra compression and the vinyl sim :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really nice! That combination sounds like it works really well together.

1 Like

A friend and me freestyling on a digitakt beat. This song is going to be released, itā€™s the first i record and mix in my humble home studio, so iā€™m interested to have your opinions about how it sound, and if i can improve the mix.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll start to upload my beats in my YouTube channel mncrmo this year, one per week. This is the one from today:

I made all of them just with the DT and recording bass in some of them. Iā€™d help me a lot if you subscribe and will let you know when Iā€™ll upload the next beats.

1 Like

Hey there!
I made a couple of beats with the Digitakt fĆ¼r my last album

Tracks 2,4,7,8,9

another one

3 Likes

finally got a long mix of beats together. check it out here ā€“

1 Like

Nice west coast jazzy feelingā€¦

1 Like

fire.

1 Like