How do you un-hide a thread?

A while back I hid the thread, “My TI2 Virus made me sell all my other synths” because it was so annoying, but then i joined the TI2 Virus cult and now i want to see it again in my feed. Every day. How do i make it so?

2 Likes

You want me to kill HotdogLothario? But we’re best friends with all the same gear (except for the Virus).

Btw: have you ever thought about getting a Virus?

P.S., i didn’t flag you, of course.

2 Likes

Have I transgressed any rules? If so, sorry for that.

1 Like

Search for the thread using the search, it will show up. Go to the bottom of the thread, tick normal.

3 Likes

Lol.

I don’t know why but no.

1 Like

Thank you, @Microtribe! Don’t know how i missed that.

Good for me too, I didn’t know.

I predict you will one day.

1 Like

to unhide when you can’t recall the title just search Latest (but enable the hidden view filtering) see syntax below

https://www.elektronauts.com/latest/?state=muted

www . elektronauts . com /latest /?state=muted

Nobody can have multiple accounts here, so advocating this was inappropriate :thup:

4 Likes

I am pretty sure that @Fin25 has a bunch of sockpuppets praising his miserable git noises

5 Likes

I may even be one of them

4 Likes

Never unhide a thread because you can never know if the thread you’ve hidden isn’t the thread you’re in and not the thread you’re seeking. Unhiding the thread could collapse the space time continuum in it’s entirety and that would ruin your credit score forever…

1 Like

Haha … amused to find the number of “X still relevant” and “has X lost focus” threads I muted.

2 Likes

Thanks @avantronica! But what will I do with my multiple personalities?

2 Likes

unhide them.

1 Like

Form a beat combo, then break up over artistic differences

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

oooohhhh snap.

1 Like