How likely is it that the Rytm will sell out on tuesday?

Yes!! We’ve got it! :heart: :joy:

I think as long as it is in stock you’re in for the first batch, otherwise it would have to be called pre-order, not purchase…
[/quote]
Thanks for your input, I was just wondering about that.

so… no orders will be shipped today… seeing that ordering OPENED AFTER 12pm CET.
silly little details.

also, ordered. (!!!)
confirm email

Would they really have only build less than 50 units in a batch? I’m just curious, but I would be pretty blown away if there were only 50 Rytms in the world at this point, kind of makes me feel like I actually shouldn’t own something so rare so early on hah.

^Doubt it would be cost effective to only build 50 units!
I mean stockists World wide would take more than that plus direct sales.
Nearer 250 I reckon.

Congrats to everyone who got through. Hope we all receive them soon - preorder, elektron site or otherwise. Looking forward to exchanging tips with yall.

Would they really have only build less than 50 units in a batch? I’m just curious, but I would be pretty blown away if there were only 50 Rytms in the world at this point, kind of makes me feel like I actually shouldn’t own something so rare so early on hah.[/quote]
Except if they do EVERYTHING by hand, including itching the PCB’s and soldering , there’s no way they’d produce such a small amount, it would cost crazy money, the bigger the order on the boards for example the cheaper it is, so they HAVE to order a lot to survive…And if their stuff would be hand-made, they would be on the level of selling things through ebay and such, and not the Elektron we know))
Not sure how it is all assembled though, the final amount of the batch depends on their facilities. Still, even if it is only 50 first assembled which are in stock for example, there will be more very soon, surely they have parts for more.

sigh

wish I had the dough

Got through 2 hours later due to card verification problems. So it says will be shipped today (or tommorow as its past noon), is it realistic to expect this or just an automated message anytime you order form the site?

Elektron send this man a test unit so we can play with the AR over twitter.

:alien:

I would use the a4 as a bench mark instead of the analog keys. The a4 was available within the first month in the US. I feel confident I’ll have my AR in a couple of weeks. I preordered from Nova musik. :+1:

:+1: Congrats!

Eager to ear you all blow our minds with the AR. Don’t forget to youtube and soundcloud! Always a pleasure to see/ear your work! :smiley:

/melancholic violin : if not for you, think of the ones who can’t affoard it right now… sigh

Enjoy!

yeah have fun guys!

(gloomy cello)

They’ve still not sold out. Got mine after an hours trying with the check-out failing. So happy it’s paid off!

‘… to A4 or to AR…that is the question…’ :joy: …but yes, don’t know which one to choose now…and can’t get both :sob:
really looking forward to see what it is capable of.

I have to say the drum sounds in A4 are pretty amazing - so you get best of both maybe. A4 has definitely been a game changer for me. Good luck with your decision :slight_smile:

I was undecided on AR but as I had the money now (and I may end up spending it if I hold on to it) I went for it, I see it as an investment. If I don’t like it, I’m sure I will be able to sell it on for almost face value (especially if it sells out)

I now see the Elektron website says ‘Shipping Now’ :joy:

wo-hoo! got mine in time. I had an alarm set for 6 this morning to get up and get it, but my phone mysteriously died in the night…luckily it seems like elektron didnt underestimate the demand for this one and built a whole bunch for the first batch!

They’ve sold over a thousand today for sure so hopefully the stock is there because it hasn’t come up as out of stock yet on their website