How to delete ONLY unused samples from +Drive?

Yep, that sounds like the best approach.

Thanks for that.

I’m still getting to grips with the Transfer app only having used it a few times, but I’ll back up first, just in case something goes terribly wrong.

But your way sounds the safest. Thanks. :pray:

1 Like

Where is the option to save the samples on re-import to the original location?

Also — does Transfer automatically reimport associated samples when you reimport the projects?

(I’m planning to back-up my Projects, reformat the +Drive, and then reimport my Projects. Just want to make sure I don’t break anything!)

Based on my experience with Model:samples:

Transfer will pop up dialog boxes to ask you questions about these things, if you start an import and there’s a choice to be made (because samples in your project to be imported duplicate some already on the plus drive).

It will automatically assume you want to finish up with a working project, by importing samples where necessary, but will offer you choices before doing that. If you choose the re-associate existing samples on the plusdrive it will do that.

To be completely sure it’s going to do what you want, best do a couple of experiments based on a throwaway project, sample, and sample folder.

1 Like

All what @bibenu said :slightly_smiling_face: (it works the same for the DT).

1 Like

Yeah, thanks. I will do that.

I’ll do a COMPLETE back up of all Projects, Samples and Sounds, and that way I should have everything on my Computer if something goes missing when re-importing.