How to different clocks to multiple hardware?

Yes. For example Elektron MD, MM, OT, AF and AR.

1 Like

wow thx a lot I just tried it with Electribe emx and DN as master but that doesn’t seem to work, I knew somewhere it could work with those higher end Elektrons so gonna try it later with my MD and A4. So DN cannot do that?

Both the EMX-1 and DN (and the Elektron DT and MS, sadly) combine the activation of reception of MIDI clock and Start/Continue/Stop messages into a single setting.

This means that you could use either of these as the master in the setup that we are discussing, but any slave unit needs to be able to disactivate clock reception while keeping Start/Continue/Stop reception enabled.

As previously mentioned, both your MD and AF can act as slave in the way I described.

2 Likes

What about make noise tempi module with a midi to cv interface

I don’t have modular and don’t want to go into that! Then again I would need to buy a case powersupply and the modules and then it’s like I need a morphagene, the benjolin, circuit bent vco, lots of modulators etc. Made a setup in modulargrid and was around 3000euros!

I’m more hardware addict jam performance guy and there is so many cool new toys from Namm!

1 Like

Totally understand you (see my eurorack thread) :-))

Small bump here, anyone know a solution within Ableton?

Like a clock divider of some sorts

Works great here.

2 Likes

awesome!!