Humble brag

A bit ago, Elektron hit me up on IG to see if they could post a video I did with the Syntakt. To say I was excited and honored is an understatement. They posted it earlier today and I figured I’d share it with y’all!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgtuQyLtoxd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

74 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

well done, and well deserved!

2 Likes

fair play :fire: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

Nice. Now you have their ear, try to get them to sort the pattern change issues between Elektrons, as you’ve been mentioning since forever :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Super cool and well played sir :wink:

1 Like

Duuuuude. I’ve basically compacted my core studio down to DT/DN/ST, Micromonsta2, and an iPad. The most important job the iPad has is to send pattern changes so they all change at the same time, which is ridiculous! Aaaaaaaargh!!!

1 Like

Is it me or the link doesn’t work? I don’t have IG but, usually, I can see the content.

1 Like

I do have IG, and it does work for me. If I load it in an incognito window, I get a “Sorry, this page isn’t available” page instead.

2 Likes

How awesome is that?

2 Likes

This is the video, though if you check out the EXTRATERRESTRIAL playlist on my channel, you can see/hear the final studio version, plus a newer live take on it.

@DonovanDwyer seriously awesome. Like helps-quell-imposter-syndrome-awesome. Haha.

8 Likes

Thank you and congrats @slicetwo!

1 Like

Had to listen again… really fantastic. Well deserved!

1 Like

Nice and big well done! :ok_hand:

Thanks! Check out the actual release on the streaming services. I’m really happy with how they came out.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::clap: