HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

copied and pasted from the behringer td3 thread

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BehrTD3Yel--behringer-td-3-yellow-analog-bass-line-synthesizer-yellow-limited-edition

just wanna shout out that sweetwater is running some kind of promos and all these td-3s are literally under $100 after taxes :eyes:

i bought the yellow one

1 Like

At first I thought this was a software deal, but upon closer inspection $69 gets you a hardware analog unit, not a plugin

Oh, and in the demo video, fast forward to 2:00 to hear it with a synth.

6 Likes

Fingers crossed the Behringer RD-6 goes under $100. If so, I’m definitely getting one.

https://www.sweetwater.com/sale/early-black-friday-savings-2021?tile=14637

there’s a bunch of behringer stuff, but the rd6 isn’t below $100

1 Like

What the heck?! Man, I just got a Boss Dimension-C pedal to scratch my SSD-320 itch. And it was, like, 3× the cost!

At $70 might as well give it a shot and put them head to head.

3 Likes

I keep stopping myself from buying the Neutron to pair with my B2600. I have a cart full of Euro utility modules that would really serve better; much more functionality but 5 times the cost.
I might fold though…

I don’t really like chorus on guitar but the price and demo with synth makes it quite tempting to me too.

1 Like

Just watched a vid of them head to head, only listened on iphone. They did indeed seem similar. Modwiggler thread suggested they used same bb chips. Sounds like the klark is better at handling line level?

2 Likes

This is better than the comparison vid I watched just before I saw your post.

In the vid I watched, the guy chose to compare using an acid bass sound instead of the guitar and synth pad tones in the vid you posted.

1 Like

Miserable git style review

What I really like is, he runs a mix through it - so he’s using as a parallel mixbus device instead just running a Strat through it like the other blokes:

3 Likes

Here’s a bargain if your names Muggins :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

eBay synth deal

2 Likes

That’s ridiculously cheap.
I had double check even after you said you did. :joy:

1 Like

i don’t even understand this deal.

1 Like

EDIT: Airyck got this. Imma just chill now

3 Likes

Just close your eyes and think… 69

Then, take a shot of whisky and slam the glass down on your mouse.

In a few days a man in a purple and white uniform will knock on your door. Don’t make eye contact!

Just take the box and say thank you.

9 Likes

FTFY

3 Likes

That will be okay too but, ONLY if he’s not wearing hot pink flip flops. You must say thank you if he’s wearing the flip flops.

2 Likes

Am I insane or could I use the OT’s secondary outs and run them through this Klark chorus and back in, and then send whatever track I want through it and blend to taste?

I was thinking of building a small rack stack just for some OT processing.

Not at all. You’d be using it as a mixbus device.

1 Like

Yea that is perfection. My favorite chorus that I can add to any sample or hardware I run through the OT. Sign me up for that. Grabbed one.

3 Likes