HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Leave it out, Buzz Killington. Black Friday is coming, let’s spend, spend, spend! :wink:

18 Likes

Should just change the name to Enablenauts and be done with it

8 Likes

You know, I had already decided to cancel my order before I came back here :joy:. Still a good deal for someone, and I could actually use it at work, but then work should pay for it! I’ve got better things to spend my money on…

3 Likes

Op-1 £795 inc vat

3 Likes

I’ll sweeten this deal: OSM21C adds another 5% off.

3 Likes

Finally the OP-1 is coming down in price it would seem. I sold mine second hand for more than that.

I’ve been keeping an eye on used TD-3s on Reverb in the hope of picking one up for under $100. Guess I’ll just get a brand new one for $89 instead.

3 Likes

The B-Cat for $199 is hard to pass up. Wonder if they’ll have other drops on actual Black Friday?

1 Like

FYI: the Detroit Modular discount codes (MEMORIAL10 worked for me) can be applied to the already discounted Opsix, bringing it down to $675. Who needs money for rent anyway wheeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

$19 for Behringer U-Phoria UM2 audio interface

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UM2usb--behringer-u-phoria-um2-usb-audio-interface

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! I chickened out last time the OP-1 was at this price and they had 5% off but have gone for it this time :ok_hand:

For anyone thinking about it, I have ordered from Bax a couple of times in the past when they had crazy prices and they were fine, the only issue was with Hermes who are the delivery company – they are useless and hard to get hold of. You can now pay £6 to upgrade to Parcelforce which I did, not sure how much better they are but you can’t get worse than Hermes lol. Also they confirmed to me via email that UK buyers will not get any unexpected charges for ordering from the EU.

Can confirm Bax is decent. Bought loads off them. Only issue as a UK buyer, Bax orders usually come with euro plug and adapter.

2 Likes

Yeah Bax is a reliable store. They’re kind of known here in the Netherlands for having these wild price drops. It’s because of the scale of their operation (they currently stock 470 Behringer Monopolys for example) and, most likely, loss leading.

2 Likes

My issues with Bax were that they use Hermes for deliveries, so your parcel could go anywhere.
My parcel got left outside my neighbour’s basement over a weekend of solid rain. The Hermes site ‘confirmed’ it was delivered to my house, despite it being sat right next to a sign with a completely different house number.
Bax support were useless - never responded to emails to this day (this was a year ago). I ended up getting bounced around socials and finally got in contact on Facebook messenger, but ended up just giving up on the whole thing as even there they were useless.
Luckilly the thing I bought still worked after being sat upside down on a radiator for a few days, but the box was ruined.

If you do buy and have any issues, just file a Paypal claim immediately. I ended up waiting too long trying to go ‘the right route’ and missed the cutoff.

2 Likes

Sound advice.

Yeah I got this OP-1, a Peak and a Hydrasynth Keys each for about £759

You now get the option to use someone else (Parcelforce for £6 or UPS for £20) which is a relief, agreed Hermes are awful!

Yup, they currently also have the Matriarch and Summit at a few hundred under regular retail price. A week ago they were selling the Behringer 2600 at 475 euros each. Just how they roll.

It’s at the detriment of smaller shops that can’t slash prices like that, but I can’t really blame people for getting a good deal when they can.

1 Like

On the flip side their b-stock seems to be about .5 or only 1 % less ( basically pointless ).

Juno sent out a Black Friday email recently , plus encouraging to get in touch for additional bonuses

As is typical , keep an eye on all stores this time of year.

Usually their B-stock saves you a few quid, but sometimes it’s deeply discounted. Once got an American fender there for half off. I think they lower their B-stock prices gradually until the unit sells. Suppose it takes up inventory space, which is slowly costing them money.

1 Like