HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Thanks but no thanks, watched enough Hainbach for 7 decades. Personally, can’t enjoy it anymore. It’s not Hainbach that has the problem though, it’s me.

:wink:
:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Sweater hater! :wink:

5 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Just found the model:cycles at 271€ at an online shop called kytary (they have different domains depending on the country).

I don’t know the shop, but maybe some of you do and are interested.

Anyone in Edinburgh wanting a Digitone Keys for £550 inc decksaver?
Dude won’t post so i can’t buy it :drunk:

5 Likes

Amazon UK have 20% off some of their Warehouse Deals.

Both Roland Tr-6S and TR-06 are included (£230 and £175 respectively). I’ve succumbed to the lure of the 6s.

(e2a: also a Korg Monotron Delay for £32)

4 Likes

I don’t see those prices? Which is probably a good thing.

Edit: never mind I found the store here:

1 Like

Those are great deals, though searching in the offer yielded no results for those prices. Perhaps they’ve been snapped up.

There’sa deepmind 12 going for £355. In “acceptable” condition though.

Still, £350 odd is a great price for that

1 Like

Oh, there’s still one 6S at the moment https://www.amazon.co.uk/Roland-TR-6S-Compact-Drum-Machine/dp/B08KDDKRV4/ref=sr_1_19?m=A2OAJ7377F756P&qid=1648829787&s=warehouse-deals&sr=1-19

The 20% off doesn’t get applied until checkout, so the displayed price is steeper

2 Likes

Aha, didn’t realise it applied at checkout. Thank you for taking the time to explain. :slight_smile:

129 euros for PO-133+PO-128 on TE store, sounds like a good deal!

£129 would be a great price if I could be certain that’s what I’d pay in the UK. Reckon I’d end up battered on tax and duties unfortunately. Maybe not though - you do pay tax through the website so should be ok…

In theory you shouldn’t need to worry about it for items under 135 pounds in value. So far so good that way for me…

1 Like

A good point actually. Might do a bit of digging…

100% don’t need these but I’m a sucker for both games and pricing seems spot on.

All the Cobalt8 and Argon8 models are on sale at Martin Pas, a shop located in Torino (Italy). Free shipping to Italy. Don’t know the shipping costs for EU though.

Escape from noise has 10% on everything in store from now till Monday… use code “spring22”

https://escapefromnoise.com/

3 Likes

Crazy good deal here in Europe. 1804 euros for a Polybrute! I’ve bought from KeyMusic before and they are legit.

2 Likes

^^Whoa - that is an amazing price for a really great synth

I happily paid more than 400 euros more for mine, and that was ‘on sale’ during black friday! Can’t recommend it enough.