HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Yes, that info was going around at Superbooth 2021. :boom:

1 Like

Whatever, but won‘t buy anything if they decrease prices in the us and raise them here. Bad move.

You should see what they charge for Waldorf products over here :grimacing:

4 Likes

Or Neumanns. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I don’t mind that the US customers get the better deals on Moog products, it’s just logic that that is the case imho. Not sure in which decade (this one or the next) but I will play a top tier Moog poly at home eventually.

Decent deal here on a Argon 8M at £350

5 Likes

Not mine, have not seen 424mkIII tascams so cheap in the last x years.

I think it’s already here. At least there is one around the corner from where I live. All the nice Moogs on display but they are not open to the public.

1 Like

Nice! Will have a look around later, don’t go out often in Berlin city anymore. We drive straight out of town or jump on a plane instead. :blush:

SOLD!! Who got it? :wink:

1 Like

There’s a B-Stock black Analog Rytm mk2 for 1.364 € on this Italian webstore here:

https://www.strumentimusicali.net/product_info.php/products_id/150854/elektron-analog-rytm-mkii-black-b-stock.html?keywords=elektron

Don’t know if shipping is available outside Italy though.

1 Like

Rubadub on eBay are offering a 10% off code TREAT10 until 3rd March.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/rubadub

Get a brand new Dreadbox Nymphes for £363, a Dreadbox Typhon for £315 and a Malekko Manther for £444 were some bargains I spotted.

3 Likes

great find, love having Rubadub as my local :slight_smile:

1 Like

$40 off this portable monitor

I’d been thinking of getting a regular desktop monitor (Dell/LG/Asus/etc) for my work from home setup, as a secondary display so I won’t have to switch views so much on my work laptop. They tend to be cheaper than the Arzopa, and larger. OTOH, they’re not meant to be folded and packed into a backpack for travel.

2 Likes

No idea how long this will last but detroit modular is having a st. patty’s day sale " STPATTY10 for 10% off

2 Likes

Probably quite a while. fall10 has worked for the last 7 months, and still works. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll note that while Perfect Circuit also has a 10% off sale, DM doesn’t seem to exclude anything, while PC does.

1 Like

Control too. Advantage of DM though is they give like 2% back on purchases in the form of rewards payments. Control takes more types of payment methods though, like Affirm and Amazon Pay.

1 Like

Not a real deal, but … I have never seen this sampler for sale before. (It’s not cheap and in Japan…)

4 Likes

See one in action in this performance by Hainbach: