HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

They’re out of production but this appears to be an open-box item.

1 Like

Kind of sort of new old stock. Might be a find for a Minimoog fanatic, but I’d put the money towards a Matriarch and the Moog Sound Studio 3 and still have rent money left.

1 Like

I’m probably going out on a limb in my speculation here, but my guess is they’ve had this open box thing in stock for several years because of that price. Could have sold it by now at a lower one.

Not that I would buy it myself either.

1 Like

Hmmmm, the Voyager or 44 Volcas?

7 Likes

OR 22.7 Boog D’s :troll:

1 Like

While we are talking about it, how about a new 2600 FS for $13K? https://www.detroitmodular.com/korg-arp-2600-fs.html

Just happened to see an ad showing Matrixbrute for $1249.99 at proaudiostar :eyes:

1 Like

Hmm. The Noir edition shows up as a used item, but the regular version doesn’t, and they have the same price. Maybe they just failed to add the used flag on the regular one?

That would be lame but could be the case. I always thought they seemed a little sketchy but recently got a new MS-20 FS for $400 off from them with no issue, and a Blofeld keyboard with free Boss RE-20 in 2010. Probably worth emailing about the Matrixbrute if interested.

Surprisingly it’s the Dark versions that are on sale…

Memorial Day sale at IK Multimedia

iLoud Micros & MTMs are also on sale at Sweetwater and probably all of their other US resellers.

1 Like

Not sure where to post these deals, but they’re for soundsets for various hardware synths:

https://antonanru.sellfy.store/

The Moog ones are 20% off

The Korg ones (Modwave, Opsix, Wavestate, Minilogue XD, etc.) are 20-35% off

Arturia Microfreak bundle 35% off

All the rest (Arturia, Dreadbox, Elektron) 20% off

1 Like

Bax has Grey Meanie priced considerably lower than competitors (€569 instead of €639), and there’s a 7% discount on top (today/until tomorrow?) with “KA291”. Not sure if it’s just for the Dutch Bax.

I just bought a Grey Meanie for €530 :grin::grin:

(Link goes to wrong 2600, so please just find it yourself on their website)

2 Likes

Dreadbox has recently revamped their web store and it’s now available worldwide, with proper local VAT calculation: Products Archive - Dreadbox Synthesizers
Depending where you are, that could mean a good deal, especially since shipping is free
e.g.
Nymphes B-Stock - Dreadbox Synthesizers
Nymphes B-stock for €350

2 Likes

Do tshirts classify as hardwear or softwear?

3 Likes

Depends how long you’ve been wearing it

7 Likes

I have a lovely soft T-Shirt but I’ve had it so long the underarms are a bit crusty. I think in my case it’s hybrid softwear/hardwear setup.

4 Likes

Too much information

1 Like

I ordered a B-Stock Nymphes from them a few weeks ago and even though the description says it’s a brand new device that failed quality control due to either some scratches or bad screen printing my unit looks (and sounds) absolutely immaculate. So definitely a great deal.

PS: shipping was free.

5 Likes

That’s how you know it’s time to hack off the sleeves.

3 Likes