HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

I just received my Nymphes B-stock too, and it is similarly amazing quality.

3 Likes

Even if it didn’t look brand new the sound alone would make up for it. Have fun exploring.

I wonder if someone could build a washing machine based motor synth.

4x2 arrangement of washing machines with variable motor speeds
I’m sure an annoying &£@&£%#% %#%%$€><>>%## #%%€€€ #%nt has already done it.

3 Likes

Sounds great! Matmos played a washing machine live in a recent example, not sure if you caught that particular spectacle.

6 Likes

This is my favourite washing machine song. I once played this at the start of my first lecture of a new term…

6 Likes

That was awesome!!!

1 Like

Washing machine songs? Autechre perhaps?

4 Likes

That bit at 1:50 where it sheds its bonds and screams is beautiful.

4 Likes

€350 Nymphes B-stock back in stock.

Am I mad to think this could replace my Juno 106 to free up some cash and desk space?

Edit: yes, I am mad. It’s not for me.

Edit 2: I decided that I want to keep the 106’s knob-per-function interface, and the size of the controls. I don’t need the keyboard but I lack the skills to mangle it so I’ll put up with that. I also love the legacy value and the emotional attachment of fulfilling a teen dream. It’s easy to share with other people with minimal explanation/supervision, too.

3 Likes

Amazon with OP-Z’s under £400. Likely one of their random very short term price drops but it might tempt someone.

Korg Monotron delay is $30 at zzounds and Amazon.

8 Likes

Looks like the NTS-1 is on sale as well for $84

5 Likes

Native Instruments Maschine mk3 (B-Stock) for 278€

287€ -9€ (22CF10OFF50 Voucher) = 278€
B-Stock directly from Native Instruments

5 Likes

Also Mk2 for €100

Great deal. Anyone ordered from them in the uk and know if they get charged import taxes? I’d assume not but the site warns you could get charged

Edit: actually thinking about it, you don’t charged import duty from eg Bax because they ship from the UK, so I probably would get charged. Man, f*** Br***t

1 Like

Bax has a warehouse in the EU so much of their stock comes from there. Had a few friends tricked by thinking goods they ordered were in the UK and had heavy taxes on them sadly here in the UK :pensive:

Boooo

Huh interesting. I asked them about this in September 2021 and they said “I can confirm there are no additional charges on our deliveries as VAT is charged on our website”, and the product I ordered was shipped from the UK I think - it certainly had no extra charges. Perhaps this is a recent change?

1 Like

I hope so. Seems that some places got this sorted sooner so would be great if this really works for everyone now!