HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

No deals in UK :frowning: on the op6

1 Like

Also ignoring this as best I can!

1 Like

3 Likes

So I sold my OpSix back in february and bought the VST. As good as the software is, I just don’t enjoy using the VST as much as I did the hardware. Was contemplating buying another one a few days ago and now I’m really glad I held out. Snagged one of these and I’ll figure out how the hell to make space for it because this is the deal of the year.

4 Likes

No deals in EU beyond 2% off

Ever :confused:

2 Likes

I felt like it was totally worth it at 850. For 329 I’m tempted to buy another opsix despite it making zero logical sense.

2 Likes

Looks like a US only deal on the Opsix… Korg USA must be way overstocked.

Should buy 10 of em and sell for 600 after they go back to Normal price.

Damn. Wish I had some extra cash.

2 Likes

must… resist…

6 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0787D8PYT

6 Likes

Doh!

3 Likes

Got one of the OpSix on Reverb from Korg Warehouse.
Wasn’t in the market but why not? I’ve been good lately.

There’s like 175 units left, going fast. 254 units 45 minutes ago.

Probably won’t even use the FM. Just straight to algo #32, six saws into a 12dB BPF with a bunch of fx for the dub technonessss

11 Likes

Doooope.

1 Like

I had to stop watching this because the GAS was getting too intense, but it seems like the OPSIX is way more flexible than Yamaha’s DXes were.

5 Likes

Dear Korg,

Now do the Modwave, same deal.

11 Likes

Dear Korg,

Please disregard @AdamJay’s request, or at least delay it six months or so, so my bank balance can recover. :innocent:

XOXO

4 Likes

I spent the last week telling myself I didn’t need anything else and from here on out I would be dedicated to learning my gear.

Now I have another FM synth on the way and absolutely no room left on my workstation that I spent the weekend organizing.

Maybe the girlfriend will let me keep it in the kitchen by the fruit bowl

3 Likes

Same situation for me - not in the market, but what the hey…

1 Like

Bah looks like they’re all gone everywhere. What a deal! Damn!

1 Like

Still looks available on Reverb, no?

1 Like