HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Reverb is showing 440 available right now. When I ordered mine half an hour ago, it showed fewer than 200.

So they’re still available!

2 Likes

I found it! Phew.

Well, opsix or minilogue xd for my first keyboard synth? - sale aside…

1 Like

Oh wow 991 in stock now

They have thousands

3 Likes

What a deal for the opsix!

1 Like

6 Likes

Ha would this be a good midi controller for digitakt??

EDIT: Chuck Levins had this deal for $319 but its sold. Congrats to whoever bought it.

2 Likes

Someone clearly thought they would sell more of these than they did…

1 Like

Yeah, that one I wouldn’t be able to resist.

3 Likes

everybody on reverb still wants 6 bills or more for theirs…
I sympathize with their plight

Future MicroKorg . . . anyone and everyone will have one :joy:

2 Likes

I was going to buy one in a couple years maybe. The deal being US-only saved me from spending money today. I’m still going to buy one in a couple years, once I’ve mastered what I’ve got already.

4 Likes

Oh thats dirty of you.

P.S.
Jesus I have no self control. I just bought one as well. At $359 shipped I’d be a fool not to…right?

5 Likes

No self-control here either. I wasn’t looking for this but couldn’t pass it up.

I’m gonna pick one up for $150 when a ton of these discounted one’s hit the used market

11 Likes

It doesn’t usually work like that but if you find one, snatch it up.

Once the discount is over I expect 2nd hand sales for $400+

As someone mentioned earlier, I also feel bad for anyone looking to get $600 for their used ones. It probably won’t hit that ever again.

I’d grab another it gets that low (150). I’d like to turn it into a desktop version sans keyboard. $150 would ease any concerns of screwing it up.

7 Likes

Sigh. Didn’t need it. Didn’t want it until seeing that price. Couldn’t resist it.

2 Likes

The fact that there’s no Canadian shipping option is the only thing keeping my “add to cart” finger at bay.

1 Like

Changing your username might help

8 Likes

Not sure how close we are to the final batch yet but Juno have just got a delivery and are selling their Mutable Instruments Plaits modules at £170 with free delivery, which is the cheapest I’ve seen them. If you ask them nicely in their Chat they’ll knock another £10 off it too.

6 Likes