HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

As far as I can tell, it looks like the Korg shop on Reverb has sold out of OPSixes

1 Like

I will not be mad if Korg announces the OP8 with eight operators and DX style envelopes later this year.

5 Likes

Glad to hear it - money saved!

2 Likes

*Looks up price of EssenceFM*

Nope. Still a thing.

3 Likes

If it makes you feel better, some of them probably made an extra dollar or so this week from new views of their YT review/demo of said Opsix. :grin:

4 Likes

I regret not getting the iLoud MTMs when they were going for 299 each on a few outlets (Sweetwater, B&H), a few months ago… they’re back at 399 each. Hoping for a price drop sometime in the near feature - if you see something please let me know! :slight_smile:

This is an incredible deal. I used FM8 for years before getting hardware. While the interface is a bit dated, it’s such a powerful synth and I love using it. I paid $50 for it years ago and couldn’t be happier with it.

3 Likes

I use Bitwig so I have FM-4 and Phase4 with the crazy Bitwig modulator system.

Any reason why I should be interested in FM8, or have I got it covered?

Are we talking about soft- or hardware?

7 Likes

I’m assuming that with Bitwig Grid you could probably have any number of operators if you were so inclined

1 Like

I mean I have Ableton Live Suite 11 which comes with Operator but I still like FM8 a lot. :smiley:

1 Like

In theory that should work, now that you mention it.

But I don’t work much in Bitwig to definitively say

Why was your comment flagged?

3 Likes

Perfect Circuit Audio is having a sale at the moment–10% off everything.

For small values of “everything”

2 Likes

Every time PC has a sale nothing I want is included. It looks like the Soma ROAT would be in but it’s out of stock so there’s nothing for me :0(

Picked up a new Xotic Wah pedal yesterday for a killer price even before the 10% off. Plus they don’t don’t charge sales tax at the POS

1 Like

General hardware discount tip:

Add stuff to your watch list on Reverb and retailers sometimes hit you up with a discounted offer.

I add stuff to my watch list just for fun because I like to see what’s out there, and I randomly get offers every once in a while, sometimes on brand new items.

11 Likes

Probably because its off topic for the thread

We kinda went on a separate tangent

Perfect circuit used to have 10% off of literally everything all the time until about a year ago. Since then nothing I have ever wanted has been included in the discounts. Detroit modular usually has sales around the same time and the discount codes work on everything so they have been my go to lately.

3 Likes