HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

I would have just purchased. They likely would have honored the existing sale price.

They seem like good people… I’ve bought modules from them and my order arrived with a hand written note that was greatly appreciated.

This doesn’t fall into the territory of being too good of a deal to be real, but more like you snooze you lose.

Isn’t $299 the original regular price? Doesnt seem like much savings but better than none if this is on an immediate buy list.

Same for the SQ64, but that one was on my immediately shopping list, otherwise they’re mediocre deals.

I’m just wondering if that’s what we have to look forward to with Black Friday approaching.
All the sale prices just being a return to regular pandemic/pre pandemic pricing.

Maybe they shouldn’t have jumped on the price gouging bandwagon.

1 Like

If they’re good people, maybe one should not take advantage of them when they make a mistake.

4 Likes

Is it a mistake or are you going out of the way to make an assumption and argue over nothing?

3 Likes

All good anyway as I found another UK retailer listing the 8010s at nearly the same original price, but this time with them in stock!

1 Like

Congrats! I’m loving the move to Genelecs. I wish I did it earlier.

@presteign can you move your conversation out of this thread going forward? This one is meant for sharing hardware deals only.

3 Likes

For the guitar and bass players in the room, Proaudiostar has a great discount right now on a lot of the guitars in the Squier Classic Vibe Series. These look like B-Stocks and many of them are priced at $250, which is a tremendous deal. I’ve had a CV 50’s Tele for 5 years now, and it’s been rock solid. This sale was too good to pass up, so I just picked up a 70’s P Bass too :+1:

4 Likes

The discounted guitars are labelled “used”. But pretty much half of list price.

Found a thread on a Telecaster forum that has been seeing that most of these Squires are new, with some showing light use, in typical ProAudioStar fashion.

I hemmed and hawed for quite a while over it, but in the end got the 50’s CV Tele - sounds like it’s a bit heavy but may be the best choice out of those for a beginner guitar.

Now to find a cheap amp, or just run it through an iPad with amp sim…

3 Likes

MC-707 is $819 at the Roland store in Amazon

3 Likes

New OP-1 with case for £926 on Amazon. Seems a pretty good price compared with others out there in the UK

[OP1 Amazon]https://amzn.eu/d/3BFt6Fv)

Looks like OP1 on its own is £900

Roland Verselab also on sale $579

Also on sale at other stores - eg. $699 at Guitar Center/Musicians Friend

2 Likes

pulled the plug this morning on a xone from pitbull audio. They’re selling the 96s below market value and if you sign up to their site you can get another 10% off.

it’ll also give $103 in rewards points towards another purchase, so good deal if you’re in the market for one of these.

edit: site shows out of stock now

5 Likes

Not sure what the street prices are, or hopefully this isn’t another return to pre-pandemic pricing:

IK Multimedia Uno Pro Desktop $269

IK Multimedia Uno Pro Synth $499

3 Likes

Octatrack on sale for $1279 until sunday at many U.S. retailers like sweetwater, zzounds, perfect circuit, vintage king etc.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Octatrack2Bk--elektron-octatrack-mkii-8-track-performance-sampler-black

2 Likes

HALF-LIFE MK3 CONFIRMED!

(I got your complete sentence right here).

9 Likes

Hmm, I was joking when I said they gave them to a bunch of influencers recently to clear out old stock, but now a sale too? A little curious…

2 Likes

Is this foreal?

1 Like

I didn’t see it mentioned, but perfect circuit is doing 10% off with promo code spooky10.

Not a huge discount but it made a difference on a slightly higher priced item I was looking at.