HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

& Mission Synths

Perfect Circuit as well.

These are the same prices as buying directly from IK, but if you have any Jam Points, you can apply them to the hardware purchase and knock upto another 30% off the sale prices.

The things I wanted to buy were all excluded from the sale :frowning:

Certainly not. :blush:

just a silly joke.

3 Likes

to gas or not to gas

edit: i GAS’d hard lol

1 Like

I see a number of stores on Reverb with a sale on a new MPC One for $699 and the MPC Live II (including the retro version) for $1099.

Must resist gas for the retro MPC Live II :fire:

5 Likes

anyone has idea if thomann ever does black fridays and if any chance the Faderfox EC4 could be on sale? wanna grab one and not sure if I should wait a bit or just get on with it…

2 Likes

Oh man…

I’ve managed to convince myself not to buy an MPC Live 2 since I have some grooveboxes that have served my needs just fine, except for some things that grate on me like lack of nice things that I don’t have: drum pads that feel as good as the MPC ones, autosampling, piano-roll sequencing, etc.

Zzounds has a habit of listing items as “in stock” when they are not actually in stock, so I’m reluctant to buy from them.

OTOH, I do prefer that look over the other designs (black, gold, the garish red). $1099 looks like a nice discounted price.

2 Likes

I’d been pondering a Live 2 again, but $699 for an MPC One is irresistible. So I didn’t resist. :blush:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Black, gold, or retro?

1 Like

Black MPC One.

2 Likes

Got one too…with my new OT…Now I dont have to constantly buy and sell my gear. I was selling MPC live to get an OT, then selling OT to get MPC One…over and over. Now, i got linear sequencing and step sequencing and now I’m done.

2 Likes

The Roland Versalab MV-1 is down to $499 on Amazon…usa.

Tempting just to get those Roland sounds

1 Like

I thought the same, but the majority of the sounds are in Zenbeats, and I’ve already bought way too much gear this year as it is! :upside_down_face:

A bunch of deals on Clearance Deals | Gear4music

I am tempted to pick up a MPC One. Already have a MPC Live II, but prefer the smaller form factor and extra controls of the MPC One.

1 Like

I loved my MPC live 2 because of the speaker and the larger pads but the ONE is so nice and small and the pads are still ok…so went with that…ONE.

3 Likes

A lot seems to be nearly new … at near new prices … not enough of a discount to tempt me to buy anything.

1 Like