HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

Just replacing the patchbay was $20k! How is that even possible?

2 Likes

probably labor, time and materials

1 Like

You might be surprised. I think L’Hydroptere was on CL at least once before it’s recent rescue.

Craigslist is an amazing resource. I’m so glad eBay hasn’t broken it yet!

3 Likes

Ah. Townshend as per Rolling Stone:

1 Like

It’s possible that it’s a joke. But Craigslist tends to take those down, and it’s up on the L.A. board as well.

1 Like

Bax (YMMV) has TE OP-1 for £795 (“41% off”)

4 Likes

For some reason Andertons (UK) has some B-stock Octatrack MKIs for sale. Better prices can be had second hand but if you want warranty:

4 Likes

That’s a big drop. I wonder if we can infer a new product on the way?

Or they’re not selling and getting rid of them at that price still allows them to recoup their money.

But (according to their site) they don’t have any in stock to get rid of ? Doesn’t that suggest TE have either dropped the price themselves, or, unusually, allowed BAX to sell at a huge discount.

This seems like a legit $250 savings–looks like it could be useful for a mobile setup. Today only since it’s one of those MF stupid deals:

1 Like

I keep looking at these hardware deals, but then I close my eyes, and I just don’t see it.

3 Likes

Sweetwater has some discounts on Line 6 Stagesource powered speakers

https://www.sweetwater.com/line-6-stagesource/series

A key feature is the Smart Speaker modes - DSP driven speaker emulations to make it sound more like an electric guitar amp speaker, an acoustic guitar speaker, regular PA speaker, etc. Seems like a nice solution for peeps who gig on both synth and guitar.

The L6 Link feature supposedly uses the onboard accelerometer and pole mount sensors to guess which speaker mode to use, depending on where you set up the speaker for your gig

I there’s a td-3 for sale on uk gumtree
Blue £55 inc shipping.

Nothing to do with me but seems to fit ‘bargain’ status.
Other td3’s around seem to be same as retail price.

Not sure if this thread is intended for stores or the odd cheap bargain on other sites.

1 Like

B&H is selling Zoom H1ns for $80 today: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/dealZone.jsp

They also have a few HDDs and SSDs on sale, but the prices and brands aren’t all that exciting.

2 Likes

$80 is what I paid for mine, same thing, red version close out. It’s a steal.

1 Like

I noticed that, i wonder if these are ex repair from Elektron sold to Anderton

Neunaber store is having a sale. Looks like all pedals are discounted, including the new Illumine

1 Like

For iPhone/iPad folks, 256GB iXpand flash drive is $66, down from $90.

This may pretty much be the deciding factor for my choice between 128GB and 256GB iPhone 13 Pro

2 Likes

I am excited for the coming weeks when the Black Friday bonanza begins. Going to mostly put any purchases on hold until that all comes to fruition.