HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

I normally wait until BF as well.

But now my iPhone charge drops to 2% at random times so I can’t rely on it as an alarm clock anymore

And my car requires $2000 worth of repairs and is worth $200. I think I can drive it another couple of weeks before it falls apart.

5 Likes

Yeah, well mechanics generally have a BF sale, so I think you are good there. They probably have a BF markup because everybody is travelling for the holidays.

Keeping working on that material.

Black Friday deals by mechanics, come on man

Remember us after you leave this music nonsense behind for your big time comedian career

3 Likes

download

2 Likes

I have IRL friends who also try too hard.

1 Like

Bless their hearts.

Indeed. One of them has been annoying with his lame jokes, but… he’s been there for me when I really needed a friend I could trust.

1 Like

It is nice to have people like that in your life.

1 Like

So, $66 for 256GB Lighting flash drive looks pretty good to me. Anybody seen better BF deal than that?

Same store is asking over $70 for a 128GB flash drive.

1 Like

It’s a SanDisk iXpand

2 Likes

Somehow, I am only now seeing that lightning port flash drives exist. Does anyone know if these will work in the CCK lightning port, while something else is occupying the USB port?

I only have a few folders of drum samples on my iPad because I didn’t plan on using it for music when I bought it, so it’s only 32gb… womp womp. One of these… could change that.

1 Like

Not sure what’s going on here or if this is a mistake, but zZounds just listed new black edition Octatrack MkII’s for $1274 down from $1499. Mistake? Dunno. I ordered one and it says it shipped. If it actually arrives and is new, I’ll be flogging my grey MkII in the marketplace forum. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Price went back to $1499. Sure it wasn’t listed as open box or blemished? Zzounds usually have them on the same page.

1 Like

Nope, under my shipping notice, it says “new”. Grey one is showing as $1499 here, but the black is still $1274.

4 Likes

I know Long and Mcquade had or had them on sale right now. $329.00 CAD.

1 Like

That’s cool, you got in on that secret sale.

2 Likes

And actually, I just put it my cart to see, and it shows $1274 when in the cart. So apparently, that is the trick right now.

Edit: And just an update, now it shows $1274 as well on the main page as well for Zzounds. Maybe my cache needed updating.

3 Likes

Weird that they priced the black one so low… less than what they were charging for a used one a couple of weeks ago. Yet the grey one is still $1499. This is less than I paid for the grey one I bought three years ago…

Thanks. Yea it looks like it hit Canada a little later on. Pretty nice price!

I think American Musical Supply is the same company as zZounds? They also have the black one for $1274.

https://www.americanmusical.com/elektron-octatrack-mkii-desktop-sampler-sequencer/p/ELK-OCTRACKMKIIBK

3 Likes