HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

They are in California, where business hours have not yet started today, so they might still mark it down.

4 Likes

Time to read up on Analog Heat MkII threads…

4 Likes

Amazon early Black Friday Deals -

KRK Classic 5 Monitors for sale $99 US each. Thats 30% off. So, $200 for a pair of really decent studio monitors. I’ve had mine since the Digitakt came out and they are still going hard. These are NOT the G4 version, they are the previous version. The G4’s are supposed to be more balanced but I’ve not once seen (heard) the need to change these out for something else due to lack of frequency or anything. If you need a pair of GOOD studio monitors, these are a steal. :grin:

Amazon.com: KRK 5" Classic Studio Monitors

3 Likes

I have a mk3 and it’s fuc@&£ed
Not sure I’ll buy krk again.

1 Like

So bad there isn’t any discount for the Digitakt in Europe :frowning:

1 Like

Reminder to be careful when shopping on Amazon.

1. Look for the Prime badge. Even with a Prime badge, look at who is selling
  2. Most interesting audio stuff can be bought directly from the seller instead of going through Amazon
  3. Deals that are too good to be true probably are.

Suspicious MC101: price is suspiciously low, shipped from and sold by a strange vendor

Click on the “other sellers on Amazon” link:

To see the alternative sellers. I usually filter by “Prime”

Chicago Music Exchange, Amazon, Turntable Lab and Alto Music all seem reasonably legit. They all also charge $550 instead of $444.

I’d love to have an MC101 for $450, but I suspect I’ll have a bad time if I try to buy this.

7 Likes

Patchwerks.com are running a 10% off with code VIP10, so you could split the difference and pick one up for $495+tax?

2 Likes

$649 at Thomann Elektron Digitakt – Thomann United States

1 Like

Thomann also has the Syntakt for $755 Elektron Syntakt – Thomann United States

2 Likes

I haven’t purchased the analog heat yet. The GAS is strong, but I might be stronger this time!

4 Likes

Well I’m certainly convinced :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Roland SE-02 discounted to $359

3 Likes

I mentioned it earlier in the week that TE had knocked £200 off the OP-1F’s RRP. Just a note to mention that in the last day or so, retailers have now followed suit. That’s got to hurt for those who paid the £1,999 a few months back (or maybe not, they can afford it I guess :joy:).

Not found an explanation anywhere for why it’s dropped - at a guess, most were smart enough to buy from one of the European VAT loopholes (Thomas, for example) so maybe that was a driver.

1 Like

Their website still says $1,999. What site are you seeing the discount on?

TE’s and multiple UK retailers. It doesn’t look like a discount, more a rebasing of RRP. Either way it’s 10% down on what it was a week or so ago.

Roland J-6 $20 off

3 Likes

Check out rubadub for op1f, new price and a discount.

1 Like

A shame this came now. Had asked if they could match the Thomann price at £1,699 but couldn’t get near it a few weeks back. This was pre price drop. Would have much preferred giving my business to them but they couldn’t offer less than about £1,950.

Great shop though. Thoroughly recommended

1 Like

Native Instruments Maschine Plus is $999 and Mk3 is $599 at musicians friend, sweetwater, alto, amazon etc.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MaschinePlus--native-instruments-maschine-plus-standalone-production-and-performance-instrument

5 Likes

A quick thank you to everyone in this thread who has taken the time help others save a little cash. :metal:

13 Likes