HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

I just got an email from Analog Cases saying that their Black Friday sale will be 30% off your entire purchase, not just a single item. Starting this Friday, the 18th, you can get the deal by entering the discount code: EARLYACCESS22

10 Likes

Maschine mk3 is the one of the best music purchases I have ever made.

And I’ve made a lot. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Syntakt on sale for $799 at sweetwater and other retailers in the states.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Syntakt--elektron-syntakt-12-voice-drum-computer-and-synthesizer

4 Likes

All these “sales” just look like a return to regular pre-inflation/pre-chip shortage prices

11 Likes

But only in the US :frowning:

Hey, not my fault if your country doesn’t know how to transform a history of subjugation into a celebration of gluttonous consumerism

25 Likes

But I have a GAS to feed :sleepy:

5 Likes

lmao well put. On the other hand, syntakt sale woo!

3 Likes

Syntakt €799/$799/£699 direct from Elektron until November 30.

6 Likes

sick! Do I need two…??

I was thinking the same thing!

If you need further convincing about Syntakt:

And stay tuned for a sweet upcoming… upgrading… upleveling!

From Elektron’s Instagram.

8 Likes

Good price and nice to see the UK £ asking price not just matching the Euro. Always thought the RRP was a little steep though.

1 Like

OH SNAP

I’m ready.

2 Likes

That made my day! lol

yeah but I already own one :smile: (and an A4 MK2) … I need a Digitakt now :smile:

This is great marketing!

1 Like

Some Roland/Boss deals here

2 Likes

Behringer Odyssey for 395 Euros using the promo code OTF22B @baxshop.fr

Novation Peak for 1019 Euros @michenaud.com

could not resist, I picked an Odyssey :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the code! I used it to buy a unison performance case. I have a second Octatrack and a selection of pieces that I don’t use in my studio very often, but they would work great in a live setup, and just having the ability to keep everything connected and mobile is really appealing to me.

1 Like