HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale

800 is the threshold.

Strange that when I ordered my Hapax direct from Squarp there was no customs fee for a 1200US item.

My 2400US iridium ended up being 146US in customs fees. Which saved me 1200 from buying in the states.

1 Like

That’s awesome. I don’t remember how much did I have to pay for importing my Medusa, but pretty sure it was north of $200.

1 Like

Empress have 20% off on Zoia (inc. Euroburo), Reverb, and Echosystem until tomorrow (Jan. 5). So far only on their website

5 Likes

Funny thing, my ND 3P arrived yesterday and at the same exact moment they raised the price back to 715€. The discount was supposed to last until the 10th of january.

I paid 499€, i could basically sell it second hand for a small profit. (But I won’t as it’s NGNY 2023).

6 Likes

Uffff I missed this one :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone is looking for a Company of Quail EIT-1 stand, but there’s some NEW(!) silver and black ones for sale here:

9 Likes

whoa. This is quite a NOS find. I guess this shop is doing some long overdue inventory checks.

5 Likes

I know… remember when these were selling used for over $300? Still the coolest Elektron stand ever made.

4 Likes

That is a really great spot, such a kickass stand.

2 Likes

Such a great find.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if there are any hacks to fit two Digis in a single row of the EIT-1? I have a DT, DN, and A4 mki. Would be so sick to rack all three in an EIT-1 but not sure if possible…

Edit: Nevermind, just found photos revealing that the DT/DN combo are wider than the A4 mki when combined. Not sure how I never noticed but oh well. That stand is one of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen and I salute anyone who jumps on this deal!

Does this fit mk2s?

Only the Mk2 OT is the same shape & size as the Mk1. The Mk2 A4 & AR are larger and won’t fit.

2 Likes

Anyone have a Perfect Circuit promo code?

Also this is apparently still a thing if you haven’t seen it:

3 Likes

Try BABYNEWGEAR (might be too late)

4 Likes

That did it, thanks man :heart:

3 Likes

I see various U.S. on-line retailers have two Waldorf synths on sale, until the end of January. I’ve put up links to Sweetwater, but it is true at many other places. It shows they are $2100 — $400 off.

Waldorf M

Waldorf Kyra

3 Likes

Korg USA also has a B-stock Waldorf Kyra listed on their Reverb site for $1,600.

1 Like

The US Waldorf sale is still considerably higher than UK/Euro prices. They really need to figure out a better distribution network in North America.

2 Likes