I fu@#ing love autumn

This is one of the main reasons I love living in the north of Sweden.
Late summer early autumn is just lovely.

Been doing lots of this the last month.

7 Likes

I love autumn because I get to wear all my fav hoodies and love the combination of sunshine with coolness. It’s a lovely sunny brisk morning here

5 Likes

Plus I’m taking my class to the local park for photography this morning. Perfect weather

There’s just something that I really like about the light at this time of year.

8 Likes

Everything’s gone green here, which means I have to do some sit-ups or I’ll develop a suntan line between my navel and naughty garden.

As an outdoor painter. The overcast cloudy conditions in the uk are great for me. More cloudy weather please. Direct sunlight is a big no no.

i certainly feel the same! love this time

Susan here, protects me from wasps and other bullies. She’s also careful to stay out of my walking path which is very thoughtful.

5 Likes

Yes but Susan is nice.

The ones I’m talking about don’t do nice things. They just sit and move slowly and look strange. They put webs EVERYWHERE and leave old skins around. They are pointless.

Susan looks lovely.

1 Like

Yeah, look at what one of the buggers left in my yard this morning.

2ea987e06035ddf78658a0ca3cc930ba~2

5 Likes

Buncha pussies allaya.
Cockroaches suck.
Spiders eat cockroaches. Spiders rule.

6 Likes

Are you the one on left or the right? Hard to tell from that photo…

I’m neither of them, because I’m a fucking dog.

2 Likes

Between my mild dyslexia, and lack of morning coffee, the first read through of your reply looked like you were confessing to a crime.

Well, a crime in most places.

Australia is 2nd only to Hell

Great for catching the mozzies and wasps.

A lot of spiders on Elektronauts recently. A lot of spiders.

1 Like

Looking forward to full Autumn colour in a couple of weeks. I snapped these on my phone last year and I’m hoping this year will be every bit as beautiful. There’s just something nourishing about those warm tones and fading light.

12 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like